The Thoughts of the Unknown Dream

(The night already started to fall on everyone into slumber, but then Puss is having the same dream again of the man with the blue eyes and the woman who has the cat's eyes.
Later, Shrek and Donkey are the only ones who would help him to calm down after he woke up in a near shock and as they talked about their latest adventures they shared together.)
🌟💖🌟
'The distance between your dream and reality is call action.'
Unknown

🌟

Puss woke up and finds himself in San Ricardo, but what he was seeing was northern lights of pastel blue, purple and pink moving softly around him with fireflies dancing passed him.

He looked down and started to question again. In reality as he woke up, he was wearing black and in his dream now, he was wearing white.

He looked at the sky noticed that it was night time as the stars twinkled and the moon was full.

"Oh, there you are!" Estelaria came out of nowhere that got Puss nearly jumped out of his skin. Dang, he need to stop being so jumpy around here other people, especially his friends. "It's been nearly two weeks since the last time we saw each other." She then chuckled, "But now that you're here. I've got something to show you that will blow your mind!"

Puss wanted to say something but decided to ask her, "Look. It's nice to see you again and all but, I actually thought it was just one dream that would make me questioning what you said last time. Why am I even here, anyway? What does this Mistress Life even want me to know about?"

"I'd like to tell you but I can't tell you that," Estelaria replied. "Sorry, but like I said..."

"It's been nearly two weeks and I'm sorry for that," Puss rolled his eyes. "I still remember about what you said, though, the last time we met."

"Oh, I know." Estelaria nodded, "But you seemed to ignore it for days. And I can't let you do such a thing."

"Yes, well..." Puss was about to talk when Estelaria took his paw and dragged along with her. "Look, Spirit of Dreams or Guardian of the Past, I really don't have time for this because right now–"

"Will you three stop teasing me," Puss heart stopped and turned to see the man with the blue eyes. Agustín, and he was talking to his three friends. "What happened last week at the Festival of Fire is none of your business. Me and Isabela are just friends." Four of them were still wearing their uniforms and Puss can only sees the blue glow on Agustín that still made him very radiant.

"Oh, really?" Leo asked while smirking, "That's not what I've heard from your mother."

"Speaking of the week, when will you going to see her again?" Oscar asked curiously.

"I... I don't know..." Agustín replied.

"What do you mean 'you don't know'?" Varian asked.

Puss looked at the fairy who shrugged off while looking away so he won't see her smiling nervously, the cat then look at the man with the blue eyes. He was kinda glad to see him again and smile lovingly when Agustín give his friends a nervous smile.

"It's not like I'm going to see her now," Agustín said. Noticed his friends were smirking and before he could do anything, all three grabbed him by the legs and arms before picking him up with a ease. "Leo, Oscar, Varian! Put me down, you guys!"

"We'll take you to your lady, mi amigo!" Leo said.

"Sorry we have to do this," Oscar said.

"You'll love us after this!" Varian said.