kazuichi: starting to slip

Kazuichi knew, he knew, that regressing in front of his classmates was a bad idea. Regressing in a killing game was an even worse idea. Luckily, only one person, ibuki, had found out that he even regressed at all, and she was sworn to secrecy.

She had helped him retrieve supplies from the school store, which for some reason had everything he needed, including pacifiers, sippy cups, onesies, toys, stuffed animals, coloring supplies, and even pull-ups and diapers! But he still hadn't slipped after that, because of the danger.

So when he found himself beginning to slip after the second trial, he was scared. Who knew what someone would do if they found out that Kazuichi, someone already pretty weak, sometimes had the mindset of a child!

And to make matters worse, he almost always regressed young. Like, really young. He usually went about 1-2 years, and he definitely could not take care of himself. Last time he had regressed alone, he had a panic attack, scared of being alone again, again, not any more, dont want to be alone, and had somehow bruised his entire left side. So yeah, he could not regress alone.

He also couldn't stop himself from regressing. Not only was it not very good for his brain, but also near impossible. And even if he was able to stop himself from regressing, he knew that it only made it more likely for him to slip in front of his classmates, and he could not let that happen.

So, he was regressing, and he couldn't be alone. Which left one question: who could he go to for help? Ibuki, akane, nagito, mikan, hajime, and fuyuhiko were off the table. They were at the hospital, because of the despair disease. Nekomaru was still gone, too. So that left hiyoko, sonia, and gundham. Hiyoko was a no, she was a bully and locked in her room. Miss Sonia would be great, but he didn't want her to see how vulnerable and weak he truly was. So that left gundham.

Gundham was nice, and since he took care of animals, he might know how to take care of a baby, right? And though at the beginning of this trip, they fought, they had become quite close, to where kazuichi considered him his friend. And, for the most part, he trusted him.

So, he armed himself with some supplies, wiped a stray tear away, and took off for gundhams cottage.