𝟣𝟦

***

"Any updates on Kevin?" Y/n asked Missy once they were in the car.

Missy came over and they got in y/n's car, y/n driving obviously.

"I did what you said and was nothing but nice to Heather." Missy said.

"How'd that go?" Y/n nodded.

"So good," Missy replied happily. "I found out she stuffs her bra."

"See, when the time is right you can destroy her with that." Y/n said matter of factly.

"That's gonna be a good day,"

"And that trick isn't just for middle school, you can use it for highschool and probably the rest of your life." Y/n said, taking her eyes off the road briefly to turn to Missy.

"Maybe it's your accent but you are so wise," Missy said, amazed. "And so pretty."

Y/n chuckled, "I heard Aussie accents are the most wise," she said jokingly.

"But I am a dancer, and the girls in that industry are brutal, you've got to know this stuff to survive," y/n said more seriously. "Like if I found out one of my competitors was stuffing her bra...that would have been absolute gold."

"You're a dancer!" Missy gasped, "actually I think I knew that, but that is so cool. You're like my new hero."

"Oh, please it's never too late for you to start dancing, go for it." Y/n encouraged. "Im an Irish dancer, specifically all you need it to be good with your legs."

"Oh, please, dancers are all pretty and perfect like you." Missy said, "I'll have to dye my hair blonde to fit in."

"So? Do you think Madonna is really blonde?" Y/n asked.

"What?" Missy gasped.

"She's a brunette," y/n said, discreetly as if they weren't the only ones in the car.

"What about her blonde ambition tour?" Missy asked.

Y/n laughed, "More like bottle blond ambition tour." She shrugged.

Missy laughed. "Beautiful , smart, funny and you have a nice accent." She said. "No wonder my brother put a baby in you."

Y/n's eyes slightly widened but she just shrugged.

***

Throughout dinner, Missy convinced herself to dye her hair blonde. Y/n didn't tell her too, or not too as she didn't want a part if Missy regretted it.

They got back to the Coopers house and Missy was going to dye her hair.

Y/n waited in the living room, no one else was home, as Missy washed the dye out in the shower.

"Y/n!" Missy yelled from the bathroom.

Y/n stood up and walked to the bathroom, keen to see how Missy looked as a blonde.

"Let me see," y/n said as she walked into the bathroom.

Missy had her hair up in a towel and had a distressed look on her face.

"It's bad." She said.

"Just stay calm," y/n said. "I'm sure it's fine, it will take some time to get used to."