-1-

Jaemin parked before getting out of the car, he finally arrived at his meeting place he had planned with Renjun

A quiet place by the sea where they will not be disturbed by anyone

Renjun also got out of the car when he took out their bag with him, they had planned to have lunch there.

-Do you like this place injunie? ~ Jaemin said in a calm and gentle tone as he tenderly looked at his beloved

-I like it a lot, it changes from what we're used to, and it takes us out of the routine, you had a good idea for once.

He sneered as he said that in the tone of mockery and looked down on his beloved, although his loving look deceived him

-Hey! I always have good ideas...

Jaemin said but this time his smile turned into a sulky pout, his boyfriend sneered as he came to snuggle up in his arms

-Come on~ you know very well that I like to tease you don't blame me

He stood on tiptoe, his boyfriend being a little taller than him, and he kissed the corner of his lips.

His boyfriend got ahead of him and before he even had to step back, he kissed him tenderly, putting his hand on the other's neck.

Renjun responded to the kiss with a smile, his boyfriend was a real tease.

They parted soon after to look at each other and laugh shyly, they were just in love.

-Do you want us to eat now? Renjun looked at his watch which shows 11:15.

-I'm not really hungry right now, are you ?

-I'm not neither

He sat by the sea and jaemin did the same by sitting next to him and looking at him, or rather admiring him.

-You know renjunie, i have an idea!
the said renjunie looked at him curiously, he wondered what his boyfriend was about to do.

Jaemin stood up and took out his phone.

-We gotta keep this moment alive forever, let's take a picture.

He said smiling and holding out his hand for his boyfriend to take it, the latter took it smiling with all his teeth as he got up.

Jaemin took a picture of their shadows once renjun was by his side, the picture also showed that they were by the sea.

-Wait I have a better idea

Renjun said while taking his own phone, he then wedged it to a rock and activated the front camera.

-You always brag about having better ideas~

Renjun rolled his eyes with a smirk.

-Instead of blaming me on being perfect, try to help me find a nice pose.

-Oh I know, the titanic pose!

Renjun looked at him.

-Isn't that too cliché?

-Still, it's cute, isn't it?

-Ok let's do it then, he said smiling.

Renjun stood in front of the phone and he systematically opened his arms throwing his head back slightly.

Jaemin sneered before saying.

-Okay then you're rose~

-No I am renjun, now activate the timer so that we take this photo, my arms are hurting.

-You always grumble~

Jaemin said while activating the timer.

He quickly positioned himself behind his boyfriend before giving him a back hug, hugging him tightly.

Once the photo was taken, renjun took his phone but jaemin didn't want to let go of him.

-Jaemin, it's already warm enough in here, and you're not helping things by hugging me like this.

-But i love you.

Renjun smiled as he turned back to his boyfriend, making him let go and pout.

He arranged his boyfriend's hair, the latter was still sulking.

He flicked his boyfriend's forehead before furtively kissing his cheek.

-And i love you too~

so...hum...hi?

yeah its already the end of this one shot and... yeah i dont know what to say lmao except that i was inspired by this pic :

and i didnt want to post it at first but here i am hihi (my friend kinda motivated me to post it too)

! english is not my native language so sorry if I made mistakes, feel free to correct me !

! remember that this is a fan fiction and that what i wrote is not a real situation/ real life guys !

anyways hope u enjoyed reading it tho, take care of yourselves <3