Chapter 3

HAYES POV

Woahhhhh!! I think I went tooooo far. Wait, I do this all the time why do I feel guilty now???

"Hayes what the actual flop is wrong with you???? You come in MY girlfriend's house and FREAKING YELL AT HER SISTER??? GO FIND HER AND APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW OR ELSE YOU ARE DEAD!!!!" yelled a VERY angry Nash

I ran out the house trying to find Brooklyn. Where in hell would she have went.

I walked around and it started pouring. I still had to find her. I to the park and went under a tree. There i saw someone with a blue t-shirt. WAIT!!! Brooklyn was wearing a blue t- shirt! I FOUND HER THANKS TO THE RAIN!!!!

I climbed up the tree. Yup this was definatlyy her.

"What are YOU doing here. I have nothing to do with you! Get AWAY from me! NOW!" yelled Brooklyn "Whoa CALM DOWN!! I just came to say sorry! Look I was wrong okay, I was stupid, dumb, and an idiot." Brooklyn glared at me as i scooted closer to her.

She scooted closer to the trees trunk she hugged it. "Don't come near me! I HATE you!!!" Ouch that hurt. I couldn't control my temper I scooted up to her. She hugs the tree like it's the end of the world.

" Really I come here to SAY sorry and you say 'Don't come near me'!!! Really can't you forgive me. WHAT HAVE I DONE HUH????" I yelled. I saw her crying and she started shaking......

Brooklyn's POV

OH NOOOO!! I was falling for my death!! I LOVE YOU MOM, I LOVE YOU DAD, I LO-

"GOT YOU" Yelled Hayes. I landed in his arms. I looked into his eyes... Wow iv never not- NO BROOKLYN YOU ARE NOT FALLING FOR HIM HE MADE YOU FREAKING LIFE HORRIBLE!!!

"Uhmmm.... Uhhh... Errrrr.... Thanks" I said and jumped out of his hands.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for now sooooo sorry for not updating. I was very busy but I'm back guys!!! Please keep commenting and voting.