3 .

Nyla pov

                                    Nyla pov .

Not gone lie I've been feening for Jerzi every since  I seen her.. like it's so weird to the point where I searched her name up on every social media app. And finally found her instagram so I added her and slid into her dms already waiting for a response.. kam was on her way but honestly I didn't really wanna see her I want JERZI .

I never felt this way about kam which is weird as hell I'm stalking her highlights hoping for a text back. Kam busted into my room I never swiped out of a app so fast I was getting mad just by seeing her face wishing it was Jerzi.
We chilling watching tv she was getting all touchy honestly I didn't want to do anything with her. She came in for a kiss so I just gave her a lil peck.

"What the fuck you being weird for" I ignored her.. which was a bad idea because kam is abusive as fuck surprisingly she didn't put her hands on me "well since you don't wanna kiss me how you feel about the new girl" lord why is she randomly bringing her up? She's cool I guess . "That's all? She's cool she don't give off any weird vibes" nah I said dryly "have you seen her talking to any studs" nah why you asking all this? "Im just wondering" she so invested to this girl life I'm confused . I'm in that mood now so I'm just gone pretend kam is jerzi .

I gave her that look and she was already knowing what type of timing I was on.. she started taking my shirt off so slow like every little thing she did was pissing me off "can you hurry up" I said real irritated . She just looked at me and pulled me closer then she started kissing me asserting a lot of dominance with her tongue .

                                       ~Knock~.             
I fixed myself up in a hurry come in I said more irritated then I was before it was my sister .

Kayla .

"Sooo how I look?" Kayla asked but her focus mainly on kam i didn't really think nothing of it "you look pretty" I said "so hm kam what you think?" With this big ass kool aid smile I side eyed the fuck out of kam because hoe don't play with me.. "I agree with your sister" she did a 360.. now she doing the most dumb ass drug addict I said ts in my head tho..Kayla walked out.

"Alright kayla that's enough" I said. Yeah I get insecure kam ass cheated on me like 3 times how could I not be insecure? My dumbass took her back each time obviously.. I feel as if I need to be in a relationship.. but In reality I really don't I'm not healed mentally kam don't really give a fuck about me ts is all a illusion she just keep me around cause she know my dumbass gone take her back ever time she really taking advantage .

Kam don't really know how to fuck for real so honestly I don't know why I stick around I be tired of fake moaning ts get so tiring like why the fuck am I tripping over a bitch that can't fuc-

"Nyla?" Hearing her say my name took me out my thoughts "so whole time you ain't hear me talking to your fuckass" this dumbass dyke just talk to me any kind of way like..(don't take ts serious) I was thinking.. repeat yourself I said "nah Nevermind it don't even matter no more I'm gone" she walked out slamming my door.. um okay? Honestly I didn't care I just wanted Jerzi to text me back .
I wanted to finger fuck myself so bad just thinking about Jerzi..

                                    Jerzi pov .

So I'm chilling and shit and I get a follow request from some shorty named "cbfw.ny_" so I'm checking it out and that's when realization hit me.. that's kam ho fuck she following me for? I just stared not bothering following her back just I was about to put my phone down I get a text"

~cbfw.ny._" ~ wassup Jerzi🥴 .

The fuck? I wasn't gone respond quickly so I decided to roll up.. after I finished rolling up I lit that bitch up puffing that ho after a while I decided to text ole girl back .

"-Jerzi._~" wagwan.

Honestly I probably shouldn't have texted her back.. like how did she even find my instagram?