Link vs. Cao Cao

(Epic Rap battles of MHB!)

(Link..... Vs... Cao Cao!)

(Begin!)

Link: A new legend is born, when I spit a verse aloud. Travel to the Great Plains, and defeat Cao Cao! There's no strategy needed to take you on. Send to your crippling doom, like I was the Shu kingdom! Better surrender Cao Cao, I'll will bring my pain try dodge my punch! Knock your teeth out, no dumplingsfor your lunch. Bring it on Cao Cao, you'll be on your Wei. Cripple you in this fight, so this is your last day.

Cao Cao: Sima Yi, what is this? Is this some kinda joke. You step to the Wei king, your nothing more than peasant Folk! You came here seeking victory, but no you met your defeat. Compared to me, all your attacks look weak! C'mon Link I'll have you literally Done. This verse was made to outwit even Zhuge Liang.

Link: Your a bore Cao Cao, and your games are all terrible. It takes like 100 hits to kill Lu Bu, now that's really unbearable! Your fighting off peasants and rebellions, while I'm fighting off monsters. I'm the only reason we are famous, I'm the only stars. You lost a soldier in Guan Yu, but I'm striking down Yue Jin. Better quit it here, you have no chance against Young Link!

Cao Cao: Your game is fake but yo, you can't be oblivious.But Compared to you, even Xu Xhu. Could be taking more Serious.Like Zhoa Fei Stay outta my Wei, before you die from my all my Brusiers! Look ya up in the legends, and all I found was a bunch of losers. You won't dare lay a hand on me, my ambition is impenetrable! Li Dian foresaw your death, even in Roman numerals! I bring you pain, so that's why you lost. You shoulda thought twice, before coming to the Hero of Chaos!

( Epic Rap Battles of MHB!)

( Who won?

Who's next?

You decide!)

(Epic Rap Battles of MHB!)