26

K Y L E S | P O V
( continuation )

————

We all jump into Craig's car since it was the biggest , Craig and Red were in the front , Bebe and Wendy in the back seat , then me and Stan in the back back seat . They shouldn't have trusted us with this much privacy

I lay my head on Stan's shoulder , he held my hand tightly smiling . " I love you . " I whispered , " I love you more " he whispered back , rubbing his thumb against my hand gently . " SHUT THE FUCK UP " We heard Red yell , " NO YOU RED BITCH " Craig yelled back at her . " god FUCKING damnit I hate you so GODDAMN much . " she answered back , " feelings are mutual you goddamn spider toothed ass . "

Stan laughed at this , " they immediately run to each other at family gatherings , it's funny when they fight like this because their literally best friends . " Stan explains to me . I giggle at this , it reminded me of Kenny and Cartman .

" we're here hitches . " Red announced getting out and slamming the door , us waiting for Bebe to pull the seat back for us to get out .

I actually have no idea where we were , we kinda just pulled up somewhere .

" the fucking zoo ? are you a CHILD ? " Craig said to Red " you're the one who let me driving you fucking gay " Red said back with an attitude. " you wanna do something fun ? You guys wanna go to the bears ? " Bebe said with a smile . " fuck the bears . " Craig said with a tone . She let out a small " oh " after he said that .

" don't mind Craig , he misses his baby girl . " Red says putting her hand on his shoulder . " get your hand off of my FUCKING shoulder" she scoffed and walked off to the parrots . Stan took my hand and rushed me over pandas .

I knew they were his favorite other then dogs , "look at that one , it's like 8 months old" he said smiling wide , I laughed because he was so excited.

"Do you think they actually like bamboo ?" he asked me , "i mean , that one is eating bamboo" he shrugged and rushed to the lions .

"look , those two are in love . " he said pointing to these two lions . I looked over at him , he was already staring. I cupped his cheek and kissed him for a second . "ew .." we heard a kid say behind him . I laugh at that interaction .

We found Wendy and Bebe at the tiger center , watching the tiger in the water . " hey , have you seen Craig and Red ? We were gunna ask they wanted to go to my place ." Wendy asked , "I think I saw them pass and go to the zebras ." I said from memory . "Let's go then" Bebe said skipping out of the center waving goodbye at the tiger .

We found them gossiping about something at some benches near by , "cmon bitches we're going to Wendy's house ." Craig rolled his eyes whispering something into Reds ear . She nodded and whispered something back . They got up and started making our way to the car .

A / N ::;; I FUCKING DID JT 💪💪 I wrote the story are you proud of me