Isabella pov:

I have my dress on and make up done. Me and nella are going to a fancy restaurant. We actually just moved to london. 'Omg! You look so hot!' Nella screams as she walks into my room. 'Look at you then!' I scream back. 'Nella can you take a picture of me?' I ask her. 'Sure' she answers. She takes the picture of me and I take a picture of her. I immediately post it on instagram.

 I immediately post it on instagram

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️

⚪️⚫️

Liked by: nellarosee, nathan.Parker and 786.000 others.

IsabellaGoméz: 😍

nellarosee: that's my best friend!

Nathan.Parker: looking good 🥵😉👀

Fan.of.Isabella: i wish I looked as good as you😍😩

——————————————-

Liked by: IsabellaGoméz and 942

Liked by: IsabellaGoméz and 942.000 others

Nellarosee: 😘

IsabellaGoméz: looking hot 🥵
|_ thanks babes😘🥰

Fan.nella: how can she look so good!?

————————————————-

We're walking on the streets of London. We've been walking for ages. 'Where the hell is this place?' I ask. 'I don't know' she says. We sit down on a bench. I see 3 boys coming our way. 1 of the boys are filming the other two. 'Hey, do you guys have some money? We're filming a video where we compete with the other team who can make the most money' says a tall guy. I look at nella. She gives me a wtf look. 'We can also play rock paper and scissors?' The tall guy asks. 'Only if you guys say how we need to get to our restaurant' i say. 'Ok' the guy says. 'Kenny ur doing it ok?' The guy asks the other. 'Rock,paper, scissor'. I have rock and he has scissor. 'Wait let's do 3' the boy infront of me says. I nod. 'Rock,paper,scissor'. I hold scissor and he rock. 'Rock,paper, scissor'. I hold scissor and he paper. 'Man how can u lose?' The tall guy asks. 'So tell us how we need to walk' nella says. They tell us the way. We walk the the other way than them.

Kenny's pov:

She's so leng. 'Bro stop staring' George says. 'Go get her number!' Niko says. Maybe I should. 'Stay here' i say to them. They nod. I sprint to them. 'Hey, Um could I get ur number?' I ask. I see her thinking. She's probably not gonna say yes. 'Umm sorry no' she says. 'Ok, bye' i say and walk back to Niko and George. 'And?' Niko ask. 'She said no' i say bummed. 'It doesn't matter she's just a girl' George says. Well she was a very beautiful girl.

Isabella's pov:

'Hey, Um could I get ur number?' He asks. He is very attractive but maybe this isn't the best idea. I've been played before. 'Umm sorry no' I say. 'Ok, bye' he says and walks away. I feel bad. 'You idiot! you should've accepted his number!' Nella says. 'What if I get played again?' I say. 'Well let's just go and eat' nella says.

It's really fancy here. 'Hey, we have a reservation' i say. 'For what name?' The girl asks me. 'Goméz' i answer. 'Ok, follow me' she says. She brings us to our table. 'Here is the menu, a waitress will be here any minute to take ur orders' she says and walks away. I'll definitely get the pasta. The waitress comes walking to us. 'Do you guys already know what you want?' She asks. 'Yea, I would like a coke and the pasta' i say. 'And I would like the steak and a glass of water' nella says. 'Ok, that will come soon' she says and walks away. 'So, there was this guy that slid into my dm's' nella begins. 'He's really attractive' nella says. 'Oehhh, what's his name?' I ask. 'Chunkz, well that's how everyone calls him' nella says. 'Maybe it will be something' I say.

The food was delicious. I'm really tired. I take off me dress and put on my pyjama's. I brush my teeth and take off my make up. I ten hop into bed and fall straight away asleep.