Part 5

George POV-

Karl pulled out... No way. A black skirt, black crop top, fishnet tights, black stripper boots, chain necklaces, black arm sleeves, and a shit ton of makeup.

"Excuse me, you said stuff for ME!?" I say to Karl.

"Yep. I bet Clay will like it, y'know..." He responds.

"Karl's right. I would really like that." Clay pipes up. Well, if Clay wants me to, I will. I grab the clothes from Karl and walk into the bathroom. I take off what I was wearing before and pull on the tights. I put the skirt on top, which luckily had shorts underneath. I put on the crop top, which had chain straps. The necklaces next, which were easy to put on. Then the arm sleeves, and lastly, the boots. They fit perfectly, and were tall with lots of buckles and thick on the bottom. I walk out of the bathroom and Clay gasps. He looks me up and down and covers his mouth.

"You're so... Hot. Oh my god. Karl, let's get out the makeup." Says Clay. Oh no. Makeup. Karl takes out black lipstick, eyeliner, blush, dark grey eyeshadow, and concealer. Karl puts the concealer on the blemishes of my skin to make my skin look perfect. Then the blush and eyeshadow. Next is the eyeliner, which Karl puts on in a flawless wing. Lastly is the lipstick. I look so fashionable now, according to Clay. I walked down a runway made of blankets while the song 'Bad Boy' by Cascada played. We were all singing along as I danced in my skirt.

"Be my bad boy, be my man. Be my weekend lover, but don't be my friend!" We sang. I turned around and winked at Clay, then blew him a kiss. He blushed a lot.

------------------------------------------------

Clay POV-

George looks so damn hot. It's turning me on, looking at him dancing. Then he turns around, winks, and blows me a kiss. Oh god. That's really hot. He looks down a little bit, and sees my bulge. He blushes as red as a tomato. The song ends, and he comes over and sits on my lap. Uhm. Excuse me? He turns around to look at me and smirks. He kisses me quickly, then turns back to facing forward.

"Y'know, this outfit is kinda comfortable. Can I keep it?" George asked Karl.

"Yeah, sure. I never wear it, I got it as a joke gift. Also Clay, you got some of George's lipstick on, and I don't think it's intentionally." He added. Oops. I wipe my mouth with my hand.

"Georgie my beloved, can you move? I need to use the bathroom real quick. He turns and smirks at me before replying.

"Of course, my love." He answers. I awkwardly push George off my lap and hurry to the bathroom.

------------------------------------------------

Karl POV- (new POV!)

I got that stuff from my older cousin as a joke, but if George actually wants it, that's fine. He slays that eyeliner. George puts the stuff in his bag, and I see Clay comes back from the bathroom. George grabs Clay and pulls him into a bear hug. They're so cute together, I'm so glad they got together.

------------------------------------------------

George POV-

I grab Clay and pull him towards me, hugging him from behind. He's warm.

"I love you, Georgie." Clay says to me.

"I love you too. I'm glad I had the guts to kiss you and that I didn't chicken out." I respond to him. I squeeze him tighter and closer to me. I never want to let go of him now that I'm holding him. The rest of the day goes pretty well, and I wear the outfit for the whole time we hung out. We've been playimg video games for a couple of hours, which is fun. Though Clay and I may have been missing a little bit of the fun, since we're in the corner once more. His lips are so soft, and his eyes are such a pretty green. His face is perfect in every way, shape, and form.

"You look like a dream. You're so hot." I say to Clay. He looks at me and smiles.

"Not as beautiful as you, Georgie." He replies. That makes my heart melt. I lay down on top of Clay and snuggle into his chest. I feel hands on my waist, lifting me up. He turns me around to face him, and sets me on his lap. He leans down to kiss me, and my head leans up. Clay pulls me closer to him and I wrap my legs around his waist. He pulls away from the kiss, picks me back up, and stands up. I still want to kiss him though, so time for some revenge. I get up and grab his stomach. When he grabs mine like I expected, I let out a little moan. Clay turns bright red.

"Oh wow. That was really hot Georgie. Do it again?" I nod my head up and down. He grabs my waist and squeezes it again. Like he wanted, I let out a small moan. The truth is, it does feel amazing when he squeezes my waist, but I kept it in before. Clay lifts me up to the height that my chest is at about eye level for him. He squeezes my midsection once more, this time harder than the rest. It causes a louder moan to escape me, and both Clay and I are surprised, but apparently aren't the only surprised ones. The others, still playing video games, all turn their heads to look at us. None of them say anything except Alex.

"What the hell? get a room, god. You don't have to fuck in front of us." Clay and I both blush.

"We-w-we no-n we weren't gonna..." I stutter on my words. Oh god. I look at Clay, and we make eye contact. We immediately start laughing, and the others join in too. Floris, Alex, Toby, and Charlie start a game of Mario Party, so Karl and Nick go into Nick's bed to cuddle.

------------------------------------------------

Clay POV-

Oh my god, why did Alex say that? Georgie and I aren't even officially dating, and Alex thinks that I'll just start banging him? I mean, obviously I'm a top, right? Speaking of which, I should ask George to be my boyfriend. Though I'm going to wait a bit, I want it to be special. Before I know it, the party is over and we all go to our houses. I drive George home and drop him off, then drive to my house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter five

Slight cliffhanger ig? Idk.