Part 1

In a small town, nestled at the edge of a dense forest, stands an old Victorian mansion. The house has been abandoned for decades, and rumors of its haunting have spread among the locals. Despite the warnings, a group of curious teenagers, led by the fearless Alex, decides to explore the infamous haunted house.

As the group enters the house, they are immediately engulfed by an eerie atmosphere. The creaking floorboards and flickering lights add to their growing sense of unease. They soon discover a hidden room in the basement, filled with dusty old books and mysterious artifacts. Among the items, they find a diary belonging to the previous owner, Mr. Samuel Blackwood.

Through the diary, the group learns that Samuel Blackwood was a renowned occultist who practiced dark magic. He had used the house as a secret laboratory to conduct his experiments, delving into the realm of the supernatural. The diary warns of a curse that was unleashed upon the house, causing the spirits of those who died there to be trapped within its walls.

As the night progresses, the group begins to experience strange occurrences. Shadows move on their own, whispers echo through the empty halls, and objects levitate in mid-air. They soon realize that the spirits of the house are restless and desperately seeking release.

Determined to break the curse and free the trapped souls, the group embarks on a quest to find a powerful artifact mentioned in the diary—the Amulet of Souls. According to the diary, the amulet has the ability to banish spirits and restore peace to the house.