Chapter 2

"Yes, yes I understand. I will think about it. Thank you. Bye." I quickly hung up the phone before any of my lads could hear my phone call. People think I will be better off on my own then with One Direction. I don't know what to think anymore. I'm so torn.

"Zayn cmon we have to go record our music video for No Control." Niall said. I hurried out with them deleting my texts and calls with the people. If anything we do is check eachothers phones.

We got out of the limo and went into the stuido. We got into our clothes and did our normal One Direction thing. We can't dance very well. Well I should say that we can't dance at all. I am the worst dancer. People might say I am the worst swimmer but that is different.

Harry's POV

Zayn has been acting very strange lately. We don't know why. We checked his phone but nothing was there. There are rumors that Zayn is going to leave the band but we know that he won't. Won't he?

"Guys, do you think Zayn is leaving the band?" I asked breaking the quiteness we never have. "I don't know Harry. There are rumors. I don't think they are true." Liam said. "Yeah lad, rumors are never true half of the time." Louis said making us all worry about this. What if Zayn is going to leave us?