CHAPTER: 3 HOPELESS ROMANCE

Kavin's pov :

"Yaru idhu pudhusa eruku......"

I was wondering who was the gurl where her face was quite familiar to me

"Ohh...!! Vaishu va.....mama athai oda vandhuruka pola..."

I was really curious as i saw her at
once as i saw her after 6 years...

The best thing was she wore Dhavani for the first time which made me go crazy for her...!!

" Paah Enna alazhgu....!! Chennai la erundhalum traditional ah vandhuruka..!!

I was looking at her like i haven't eaten for days.....

" Namma dha ipadi nenaikirom ...cha namma yen ipadi erukom chinna ponna poi thappa paathutu..."

Actually to be honest I was crushing over her since she was studying middle school but because of our age-gap i wasn't able to confess to either her or my parents

But she never came near me or spoke with me as she did with her other cousins...i was purely jealous over them....

Finally it's my marriage till now my lust combined love towards her was never expressed and also will not be expressed

I couldn't stop looking at her beauty... she never caught my eyes before like this...!!

As I was into her beauty mom called her as well her parents to the stage which made a chance to talk with her ...

I was waiting to talk to her like a hungry beast who hunts for fresh meat ..!!

There comes shee...!!

She slipped in my shoes as my mom pulled her in a sudden move...!!

I took a chance and holded her hand....

Wow...!! Her hands were soo soft and small ...!! I feel like i am holding a baby's one.....

She is indeed a baby for me as she is only 4'5 in her height where I am 6'0 ft tall and not so fair but moderate combined skin tone with long hair till her waist, her pretty eyes caught me every time I look at her !!....I love how she is brought up by her parents soo obedient and cute as well .....

I felt an erection as she too held her hands tightly with me...!!

It feels like dreaming of holding her hands while having my future wife near me....!!

Arg ...!! Never mind.....

I was looking at her with full love along with lust she wasn't trying to look at me .....

Ma....!! Konjam pakathula nillunga....appo dha cover agum...!!

The photographer asked Vaishu to come closer to me for the perfect view of the picture.

As I was admiring her due to his sudden interruption i unknowingly left her hand immediately before someone noticed....

I smiled with full happiness in my heart and she did so..!!

Vaishu : Congratulations...!! Mama...!!
Congratulations... Akka..!!

Vaishu greated us with a smile and left the stage....

She left not only the stage but also took away my happiness....

TIME : 7.30

It's been half an hour ....

Iyer asked the groom and bride to change the outfit for the formal
marriage....

As time passed.....they both changed into their formals...and sat together...

Iyer : Naadi (time) ayiduthu ...!! Ellarukum por-arisiya ( blessing rice ) koduthutu vanga....

Tharagai Athai took them and disturbed throughout the hall...the happiness never left her face since she is gonna be settled in her life after this marriage of her son ...!!.

Amma : Vaishu ...!! Edhuthuko...!!

Mom gave me some and we all are waiting for the Final moment

Inner me : ( Kavin ....Na inimel ungaluku illa...Akka kuda happy ah erunga ...)

I closed my eyes and self consulted my heart...

Iyer : Haam...!! Ketti melam ...!! Ketti melam....!! Mangalayam Thandunaney na....!! Mama jeevana hethuna....!!

Kavin Tied the Mangalyam ( Hindu yellow thread that is tied around the bride's neck indicates the marriage)

We all flattered the Ashirvadh for him....

Some fell even on me...as we were sitting in the front row....

My mind was fully blank and exhausted I don't really know why ..I felt like I lost something.. my heart felt emotional and emptyness.....

Soon the scene just black outed and filled my eyes full of darkness....!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey .!! My lovely Dovelies 💞💕

How are y'all ..??

Sorry for the late updates been busy regarding work...

Hope you all love this one...!!

I am pretty much excited to post each and every part..!!

Stay turned show your love and support by commenting and rating ..!

Love you all 💕💞 Take caree!!