Chapter 9 My Father's Past Issue

Matthew P.O.V.
Tinanong ko si Daddy kung totoo ang sinasabi ng nakaaway ko tungkol sa kanya noon.

"Dad can we talk."tanong ko."Sige anak dito tayo sa terrace ng bahay natin."sambit ni Daddy."Totoo po ba na may ex girlfriend ka bukod kay Mommy na napaarange marriage noon ."tanong ko."Kinalimutan ko na toh anak napakatagal na panahon na nito ."sambit ni Daddy."Sagutin niyo na lang po ako ng totoo."sambit ko."Oo totoo yung mga naririnig mo sa kanila , may ex ako na sobra akong nasaktan kasi nagpakasal nga siya sa iba ,hindi niya ako pinaglaban sa mommy niya bangkus nagdesisyon siya ng kanya lang ."sambit ni Daddy."Gusto ko makilala kung sino siya."sambit ko ."Wag na anak."sambit ni Daddy."Dad bat ka natatakot dapat ko din ba katakutan toh".tanong ko."Anak leave that past already it's been a year ."sambit ni Daddy."Ohh who I am here right now the son of yours the only one that people will say chismis about you Dad ,May karapatan ako Dad to know that truth just tell it to me please ,can't protect you at all."sambit ko."You shouldn't protect me I should protect myself ."sambit ni Daddy."Why you shouldn't tell it still hurt a lot Dad till now ,you said it's been a year ,a year to reveal that heartbreaking trauma."sambit ko."I start just listen please say something bad after I'll accept all of that ."sambit ni Daddy.

"Me and Angela has a relationship before,masaya kami sobra but it ended up because of the arrange marriage I'll always go to their house to see her to be there whatever she needs me or not ,to know if something bad happen to her ,to protect as much as I can but I don't get the chance to see her personally during that time ,her mom say to me that she decided to get married at first I don't agree because she really loved me a lot ,and I loved her a lot too ,I always wait till she will go to school personally ,to be honest I'm the first who saw the ring at her ring finger ,I don't want to accept it already, I know she's been hurt after I say her something but I don't care during that time , I left her without say nothing or saying a goodbye my last goodbye ,I decided to break up because it probably hurt a lot ,I always drink alcohol ,cry the pain out ,scream until my voice can't shout,always kung sinisisi sarili ko saan ba ko nagkamali may mali ba ko bakit ganun nagyari I  met your mom in New York we became close friend until it turns out that I fall inlove with someone,gusto ko umuwi to say sorry to Angela because of my feelings ,but after I cameback home I see her but I want to shout the pain out after she left me ,after she hurt me ,I finally don't know the I go home to forgive her already but I can't during that time ,her dream finally happen to be a Fashion Designer,Accountant and so on , during our wedding I saw her crying but she didn't saw me ,she run out and I know she shout the pain out like I did before the destiny play us well ,I can't stop the destiny on playing with our feelings ,she go back to states then she cameback after a year ago I'm shock she talk to me like nothing happened to the both of us ,she literally forgive me and I did forgive her too we became friends again ,I let Kaiden to his part during the wedding ,hinabilin ko na si Angela sa kanya non ,sinabi ko alagaan niya ,protektahan niya katulad ng hindi ko nagawa at lalong wag siya saktan kasi nagawa ko yun eh nauna man ako masaktan o hindi hindi niya deserve lahat ng sinabi ko na masakit tungkol sa kanya,tungkol sa amin all along andiyan to loved me like I didn't ask her to do and hindi ko man lang nasuklian masaya na ko for her and I'm too I'm happy also with this life."sambit ni Daddy.

"Who's the guy that Tita Angela arrange with."tanong ko."Tito Christian."sambit ni Daddy."Like what the hell is Nathan knows this all along ."tanong ko."I hope he knows that already,Hell find the truth also and be curious on it."sambit ni Daddy."Yes as a friend of Nathan I can finally say he will be curious his Dad is the one involved in the issue ,people speculating that you cheated or something but I didn't listen to them I know you very much Dad you can't cheat on someone you loved."sambit ko."No that speculation about me is not true I didn't ever cheat on a relationship and ako pa lagi lugi so why would I do that , yes I hate Angela but I never hurt her despite of what she does."sambit ni Daddy."I'll go somewhere magiisip ako Dad,don't follow me or Mom I'll comeback here after midnight."sambit ko."Ok you need that."sambit ni Daddy.
I saw Nathan listineng to us on the door.