Brothers..

Victorias POV

"Come on guys let's get going" Alessandro said trying to break the silence

We walked out off my orphanage i didn't really need to say bye to anyone since I would just tell Olly and Alex that I will buy them a house in Italy, so we could just leave, we walked down the road slowly I had my head up, I knew these men could easily hurt me if they wanted to...

"Come here you filthy brat" my mum screamed after me tripping me up on my way towards the stairs she kicked me in the ribs 5 times then punched me in the face before turning around to go back to the kitchen I fought before she turned around "stay still you whore I'm not done with you" she spat as she walked back in the kitchen I lay with pain in ribs as my mum went to get something from the kitchen and that's when she came -"princepessa"-back with a bottle of vodka and a knife "please don't please mum" I begged but she just smirked "it's miss to you slag" she replied as she pressed the knife into my stomach carving letters as I screamed in Agony "PLEASE STOP PLEASE" I screamed -"Victoria"-as she pressed into my skin harder sniggering at my begs

"Victoria" Alessandro said bringing me back to earth "sorry Alessandro" I replied "it's okay I would like to speak to you about that when we get back to Italy" he responded in a harsh tone, that must mean I'm in Shit oh my  god I'm so stupid, I just nodded i didn't want to get hit I already had scars and bruises all over me I didn't want any more to be added to my collection. 

"In you get" Ace said smiling i then looked up to see I was stood outside the 3 G wagons my mouth dropped open as I just stood there and stared I was about to get into my dream car oh my gosh "you like it" Ace said smirking I just stood there and stared "come on we don't want any flies in you mouth  Sorella " Ace smirked at me, I slowly took a step inside the G wagon and oh my gosh I'm in love.

30 minutes later

Alessandros POV

"Princepessa we're here you can sleep on the plane" Ace softly said to Victoria trying to wake her "Tesoro we're here" Ace said again while gently shaking her causing her to flinch violently "It's just me shhh it's okay" Ace responded noticing Victoria flinch away there was something up with her but she wasn't going to let us in I could already tell but I guess we will just have to wait and hope she's ok "sorry" she murmured opening her eyes slowly to get used to the bright sun outside "You have no need to apologise bellissima" ace said softly, "Time to go Tesoro, come on ace" I said "ok" she quietly said, I'm pretty sure she's scared off me to be honest it hurts me a bit but I can come across scary to some considering I had been taught to not show emotions by my father ,he doesn't even deserve the name father. We got out the car and walked towards my private jet "Good afternoon capo" one off my guards greeted me as I nodded my head in response I let Ace go in front with Victorias bag he had practically begged her to carry, I gestured up with my hand to walk up the steps she was hesitant at first but eventually did and walked up the steps to my private jet. 

"Go sit down over there " I said to Victoria and pointing to over to were ace was sat spread out with a cocktail I wandered over to my guard "load up the other plane with the drugs and drop them off at the base on barch way" I ordered "yes capo" he responded before turning around to go load the drugs, I walked over to were Ace and Victoria were sat "give your sorella some room ace" I said sternly shoving his legs away from Victoria "sorry Tesoro" he responded while groaning at me "it's ok" she answered looking out the window, i gently took her hand in mine giving her a little squeeze causing her to flinch away a little but I took her hand back In mine, "are you ok princepessa" Ace asked softly "ye" she responded she's lying I can see it in her eyes but i decided not to question as we waited for the plane to set off.