ONE.

❪ 🕯️ ❫ HEAVEN & BACK  ┆ kanemoto aikira

━━━━━━ 𝘰𝘰1. one 𖤐 *
. . . . . # trouble on the first day.

IT HAD BEEN ABOUT A WEEK, since the kanemoto family had moved to japan. the father of the twins father thought it would be beset if he allowed the two of them to have a week to get familiar with the area and simply just to settle in. 

so when the first day of school rolled around, the fourteen year old couldn't help but let out a little groan, it wasn't that she despised school, it was more so the getting up early she hated. eventually dragging herself out of bed, she did her usual school morning routine, put her uniform on, did her hair and applied a ver minimal amount of make up. the female made sure she had everything in her bag before walking out of her room, not forgetting to grab her flip phone. 

walking into the kitchen, she was greeted by her brother and father eating breakfast, the three said their morning greetings to each other as they sat in a comfortable silence as they ate. "oh, before i leave, let me give you your weekly allowance." their father said, giving them an equal amount of 11 800 yen. the twins bowed their head, thanking their dad as he smiled, patting both of their backs on the way out. "have a good first day" he said as he put his coat on, the two responding with the same thing as the cleared the kitchen table before leaving the house themselves. 

due to their dads wishes, the two would be attending a private middle school as he thought it would be best for them, the two had no objections as they only wanted to get what they needed done, and leave. they weren't ones to care for social status, and nor did they allow their wealth to determine how they treated people. to say the least, despite bieng rich kids, they had no time for other kids of the same class of them, they had no intentions of making friends with the kids at school. 

upon arriving to the school, the two were placed in the same class, one. they could see the curious and envious gazes of people around them and they made it awfully clear they were talking about the two. glancing at each other, they shared a knowing look. it was gonna be a long day. 

throughout the day, the two twins declined offers to eat lunch with people or to join them in activities after school, by now it seemed that everyone had picked up that the two were very closed off individuals whom liked to keep to themselves.

it was now the end of school and the two decided they wanted to go and get some ramen as their dad would mostly likely be back late as it was his first day of work. having a sudden craving for banana milk, aikira poked aikhiros cheek and pointed to the convenience store. "i'm gonna go get some banana milk, do you want anything?" she asked as she began walking towards the store. "yeah, just a lollipop" he began, then speaking up again. "oh and make sure it's-" "cherry flavoured, yeah i know." she grinned as she cut him off. 'i swear he thinks i'm dumb' she thought to herseld as she grabbed his sweet treat and went over to the cold drinks, looking at the different options for banana milk. "man.. which one do i want." she mumbled, rubbing her chin, eventually picking one that had a cute little bear on it.