kai x eggman one shot #1

(YALL, THIS WASN'T MADE BY ME. THE CREDITS ARE FROM bokkasfantasic)

       ------------------------------------------------
Random one shot that I cant
Let my mother find

—------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eggman was in his car driving home. It was pouring rain, and he didn't bring an umbrella. Eggman had bought a gift for his husband, Kai. Eggman was worried the gift he bought for his husband would get ruined. As he pulled up in his driveway, he thought to himself, “How am I going to give this to him without getting it wet? Maybe I should risk it and run,” he thought. Eggman somehow made it inside without getting the gift wet (I skipped that bc I couldn't think of anything)

—------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eggman walks inside the house and sees his husband, Kai, sitting on the couch. Eggman walks up to Kai and taps his shoulder. “I bought u a gift,” Eggman says as he puts the gift on Kai’s lap. “Aww, that's so sweet of you,” Kai says as he unwraps the gift. Kai's face turns pale as he sees what's inside the box. Kai puts his hand inside the box and takes out the object. It was a vibrator. Eggman smirked and said, “I wanted to do something with u tonight, so that's why I bought it,” Eggman said as he winked. Kai was shocked to the core. He didn't know what to say. Kai turned his head towards Eggman and said, “My friend is coming here, though..” “When are they coming?” Eggman asked. “In an hour,” Kai responded. “We still have time,” Eggman said as he rolled his eyes. Kai looked down at his hands and said, “fine..”. Eggman took Kai's wrist and dragged him upstairs. Eggman leaped onto the bed as Kai locked the door behind them. Eggman laid on the bed looking up at the ceiling. Kai sat on the edge of the bed and took off his shirt, revealing his six-pack. Eggman sat up and looked at Kai. Eggman gasped as he saw how muscular Kai was. “What's wrong?” Kai said as he crawled in between Eggman’s legs. Eggman gasped and covered his face with his hands. “Don't hide your face from me,” I said as he moved Eggman's hands from his face. Eggman blushed as he looked Kai in the eyes. Kai leaned closer and kissed Eggman.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------eggmans pov:

When Kai kissed me, it was like I just died and went to heaven. His lips were so soft and smooths I didn't want this to end. Out of nowhere, Kai suddenly slipped his tongue into my mouth. I gasped. Kai's tongue was not exploring every inch of my mouth. Of course, I did the same. I wrapped my legs around his hips, pulling him closer until there was no gap between us. I didn't want this to end, but then Kai pulled away. I felt a little disappointed. I wanted to feel his soft lips on mines. I leaned in again, but he covered my mouth and said, “Stay here”. Kai got up and left the room. A few minutes later, he came back with lube. I blushed hard as I thought about what he was going to do with it. Kai closed the curtains and walked towards me with a smirk. He put the lube near the bed and grabbed the toy on the table. I smiled. Kai crawled back onto the bed and put the toy on the bed. Kai slowly removed my clothes and threw them onto the ground. I chuckled and said, “I could have done that myself, you know”. Kai rolled his eyes. Kai took my legs and spread them apart. I gasped. “How about we start with the toy and try something different later on,” Kai said as he smirked. I nod. Kai turned on the toy and set it to the max, Kai took one of my legs and lifted it up in the air. Kai slowed slid the toy inside me, and i moaned loudly. I slid the toy in and out of me. “Ngh~..fuck!~,” I said as I held onto the bed sheets tightly. Kai watched as I squirmed around. Kai smiled and said, “You like that eh?” Kai leaned closer and kissed me. Kai kept the toy inside of me as he kissed me passionately. I gripped onto his hair as I kissed him back. Kai pushed the vibrating toy deep inside me. I moaned loudly and rolled my eyes back. Kai pulled away from the kiss. “Hngh~...hah~ you're so good..at t-this~,” I say as I bite my bottom lip and moaned loudly. “If you think that's good, you have no idea what's about to come,” Kai says as he squeezes my thighs. Kai slowly pulled the toy out of me. “I'm surprised you didn't cum” he says as he chuckles. I looked up at him and said, “I'm not a fast cummer; I can last a pretty long time,” i said as i smirked. “I'm going to change that,” kai said as he took off his pants, revealing his six inched veiny throbbing cock. I immediately closed my legs shut at the sighting as I stared at him in horror. “Dont worry, it wont hurt” kai says as he rubbed my legs with his hands. He slowly opends my legs and said “no need to worry,”. I let myself relax but flinched when i felt something tickle my asshole. I knew ecaxtly what it was so i closed my eyes praying for it not to hurt since it was so big. Kai pushed his big veiny cock inside of me and i covered my mouth moaning loudly. Kai started pumping in and out of me. With every thrust i moaned softy. Kai started oout slow but became faster as time went on. “NGH~...AH~..” i moaned as he thrusted deeper inside me. I gripped onto his hair and he groaned. I started crying a little due to the amont of pleasure i was feeling all at once.

-leaving u on a cliff hanger

   ------------------------------------------------------
THIS ONE SHOT WAS MADE BY bokkasfantasic !!!!!!!!!
PLEASE FOLLOW THIS AMAZING WRITER🔥🔥🔥🔥