Part/Chapter 1

My name is Joy and me and Ethan and I have been friends for as long as I can remember. But I mostly was friends with his sister Gabriella. They were my next door neighbors so I saw them often.. plus we all went go to the same school. Me and Ethan are in high school, and Gabriella is in middle school. It was the last day of the term and the class that me and Ethan were in decided to play spin the bottle. "What are we in the 5th grade" said Ethan. " If you're scared Ethan just say so.." I said. Ethan sighed and agreed to play. It's my turn to spin the bottle and it lands on Ethans friend Tyrone. I give Tyrone the most warming and passionate kiss. I look up at Ethan and see that he looks jealous. Time goes by and it's Ethan's turn. The bottle lands on ME. I didn't want to seem like a scarey cat so I leaned forward for Ethan to kiss my lips when suddenly... Mr. Peterson (our teacher) walks in. Long story short me and Ethan were sent to the principals office and were suspended. My mom was at work, and I didn't have the spare keys so I had to stay at Ethan's. Gabriella wasn't home so me and Ethan decided to head up to his room. "Do you wanna end of the game?" Asked Ethan. Before I could even respond Ethan kissed me. It was the most beautiful moment in my life and why was he surprisingly a good kisser. He continued. He threw me down on the bed and said " I'm gonna make you moan till all the neighbors know my name. Not gonna lie that was the best hour and a half of my life. I can't say anymore because yk I don't wanna get demonitised but me and Ethan decided to start dating. We are now both in College and are a happy couple. Next chapter/part will be if I catch Ethan cheating on me at College or was it just a prank wait to find out!