"WHAT IF THERE MEANNN"

It was Breakfast😍💋❤️❤️❤️‼️‼️‼️

"Come let's go to the boys house" Liana said (Tom,Bill,Gustav and Georg)
"No"
"Yess cmonnnn pleaseee"

Liana begged so much it was getting annoying. I couldn't eat a single piece of my food without her begging so I just got dragged by her.
(Breakfast)

"Let's go Lana"
"WHAT IF THERE MEANNN"
"There not gonna be mean now cmon whore"
"UGHH FINE"
We knocked on the door

"HI LIANA" Bill excitedly screamed.
"HI BILL" Liana screamed mocking bill.

I had to sit next to Tom cause there was no other room on the other sides so I sat down and he was being kinda flirty but he was just an annoying idiot in math class?.

"Hey babe" tom said to ME
I thought in my mind "babe?"
He winks at me so I could play along with his little "hey babe" act. Ima see how this turns out.

"Heyyy" I kissed him on the cheek. He looked kinda red. Was he blushing? Awww how adorable.

Shit

He cupped my face and kissed me back.
"Gross get a room!!!"
"Ewww" Liana laughed
We played truth or dare and it was Lianas turn
"Uhhh i pick dare" Liana picked
"I dare you to make out with the prettiest person here!" I dared Liana
"Uh okay I guess" Liana sounded kinda nervous. It was her first kiss DONT TELL HER I TOLD YOU GUYS SHE WOULD KILL ME.

Liana started to make out with bill
I mocked Liana and Bill by making kissy sounds
"Mwah mwah mwahhh" I said
It was my turn next but they obviously had to change the game they wanted to play the heaven game thing where you guys go in a closet for like something minutes.

It was my turn and it landed on tom he was excited and I was not that excited like I just met this dude like what yesterday? We went to A closet and every second he would get close and closer and closer until our noses touched he cupped my face and started kissing me. He's a really good kisser. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist a little later he put his hands on my ass.

"Okay times up lovebirds" Bill said
Tom was annoyed
I was annoyed to
When we went to sit down but Tom put me on his lap and put his hands on my waist. I slipped right next to him on purpose. He just put his arm around me.

"Guys you wanna go to the beach?!?!" Bill asked
"Right now?" Liana said
"Yes right now I'm bored and I wanna go to the beach" Bill said
We all agreed and went.