𝟐.

𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒 ϰ : : @[𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡]
𝑡𝑎𝑝𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜, 𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝟔.𝟑.𝟐𝟑 | 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐧𝐲𝐜 .ೃ࿐

ೃ࿐

"Hey, Cece!" Edgar waved as the girl walked through the hallway of her school

"Hey, Cece!" Edgar waved as the girl walked through the hallway of her school. She'd have to deal with the boys for a couple more weeks until she would finally graduate. Edgar was cool though, he was another one of her guy friends that she hung out with.

"What's the word, Eddy?" Ciara lifted her hand as a replacement for a wave. Eddy jogged over to the girl and walked beside her to fourth period class.

"You ready to get out this shit?" Eddy asked.

"Boy, I been ready since this shit started. I'm glad I'm graduating early next year. I won't have to deal with the lame niggas and weird ass females in this school." The girl replied, lifting the hood up from her head to fix her black fitted. She always wore a fitted with her hoodies. She thought it made her look better and it added to her style.

"Word. Yo, you remember Prince? He said he wanted to see what's up wit you."

Ciara just rolled her eyes. Prince was a nice guy and kinda cute too. But she would never let him touch her. They were cool with each other but she wouldn't exactly say that they're friends.

"Not my type, Ed. I like girls."

"I thought you liked both."

"I do, I'd just rather fuck wit a girl."

Edgar nodded. "Right. Aside from that, how you been feeling lately? I remember when you was talking about your depression and stuff the other day. I just didn't get the chance to ask if you was okay."

Ciara smiled at the dreadhead, Eddy was always nice and he cared about the people around him. Edgar wouldn't hurt a fly . . . unless it provoked him. It was rare to see him sad or angry because he always had this smile on his face that was so genuine.

"I'm fine, man. I'm getting better. Ain't nothing getting me down. Not no nigga, not no bitch, and def not my family. It's all good." She replied.

"That's good. I heard you and Slump got to talking again last night."