Where am I?

A place where young ones are raised no Autobot nor Decepticon knew about this place is still standing and the caretaker of this place is you.
You take care of this place raise them as if they were your own you can never age and if you went off online you would just be re-created.. and you will always know who your are..

(Your POV)

I takecare of this place only every 5-10years a sparkling is born and same goes for minicons. Sometimes they will come for them to have a sparkling. I can take the place with me or summon it to me and that exactly what I did..

Tho after the war broke out we had to go into hiding. I still remember that day I can't believe it happened. Yet I still know how to make the sparklings and minicons. I never picked a side for fear of the little ones to come will be harmed way, hurt in the process of war, or killed by choosing a side. Only a few minicons have been bored for now and one or two sparklings will be bored soon..

If I where to be found out I would maybe say something that I somehow couldn't choose a side or that I was traveling around to help some bots have a sparkling. I was recreated when I came down here because of landing so I have become part human.

I landed in the place called earth..

                   (??? POV)

"Lord Megatron I have located something in the mountains.. It seems to have a big energon signal."  
Says the bot to his Master.  "Good. send and send Soundwave and Knockout.. to check the location.." Lord Megatron said.

(??? POV)

Somewhere in a secret base an autobot is look on the scanner where he gets a signal.
"By the all spark Optimus. Come quick" The red medic says. "What is it old friend..?" Optimus says walking over. "Energon it seems to be big does seem to be and decepticons near it either, showen by the scanners." Ratchet says

"hmm.. set a groundbrigde to those to those coordinates" Op said
"Already on it!" Ratchet says

(Next one coming soon words 360)