Before You Commit To This Story

I would like to give you a rundown of a few things that I changed about the Miraculous Universe, other than the obvious plot changes. First of all, I changed up some of the Kwami's powers because some were just broken while others were way too similar.

Here are all the changes I made to the Kwami. If the Kwami is not listed, then their power will remain the same!

Tiki- Creation (for 'miraculous ladybug' to be said to reverse the damage both the Cat and Ladybug miraculous user must be present)
Plagg- Destruction (only Plagg's user can break the akumatised object)
Dussu-Vision (the user can see anywhere in town that they have left a peacock feather) After Master Fu created the amok that destroyed all the other miraculous at the temple he conducted an ancient ceremony, that could only be done on one miraculous per miraculous box, it altered the power of the miraculous because he feared its potential.
Longg- Elements (Longg is a blue dragon now to be more accurate with the Chinese dragon mythology)
Fluff- Speed (the user can speed up or slow down objects or people in motion)
Barkk- Teleportation (the power is the same but now the user can teleport people as well as themselves)
Kaalki- Travel (this power enables the user to travel from place to place or through time but they can only travel exactly 5 minutes into the future and they are the only person who can travel, also they cannot effect anything in the future. After a glimpse of the future they are sent back)
Orikko- Intimidation (this power enables the user to strike fear into the hearts of opponents, making them second guess everything, to use this power the user must make eye contact with the person they want to effect)