Chapter 1

A / N —  This is my first ever story to write so sorry if it's bad:/

As I get off the plane and walk around the airport for about 20 minutes until I saw where the taxis were. I got in a taxi and I asked them to take me to my address to my new apartment. As we drove into town it was beautiful, Christmas street lights, Christmas decorations everywhere, and don't get me started about the beautiful sun rise. As I arrived to my apartment I gave the amount of money I need to give to the taxi driver and said thank you.

As I walked inside it was already filled with furniture, a TV, a bed in the bedroom, kitchen with all the kitchen appliances, and a bathroom with all the supplies for skin care, laundry, and other things like that. There was also a guest bedroom filled the most beautiful decorations I have ever seen. I walked over to the couch and plopped onto it. Apparently I was very tired because as soon as I went to lay down in it I instantly fell asleep on it.

The next morning I started to unpack my stuff and put it in my bedroom. I turned on my favorite song and started to jam to it. Then I got a call from the coach of Real Madrid CF. I picked it him quickly and said, " Hello Luna speaking."

"Hi Luna this is the coach of Real Madrid CF. We are ready for you to come and meet all the team," He said.

"I'll be there in about 25 minutes," I said in a very excited voice.

"Great see you there! Bye Luna."

I jumped up and got ready, put on some light make up and a causal outfit then rushed out the door and got in a taxi and told the driver the address of the place the team was. As we arrived I gave the taxi the money and then hopped out the taxi and went inside. As I walked inside I walked over the to stadium to meet the training coach in person. " Luna over here!" I hear coach scream for my attention. I walked over there looking around. " Hi Manuel." I said close enough for him to hear me.

" Come meet the team," He said as he started to walk

"Coming!" I said coming behind him

This is short but i am rlly lazy sorry:/