Chapter 2

"Y/N over here!" coach says. 

I run behind him and then catch up to him. I shake everyone's hand and then when I get to the last person to shake hands with, I stare into his dark brown eyes, suddenly I realize that I was staring into his eyes and he waved his hand in front of my face and I snapped back into reality.

"Oh sorry!" I say embarrassed about what I just did. 

"It's ok, I heard you are a new PR." He says. 

"Oh yeah I am," I said a little nervous. 

"Ok I'll see you around," He said. "Oh also, my name is Ricardo, but everyone calls me Kaká" he said smiling. 

"See you around!" I said

Then I went back to the coach and started following him to get used to Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. As he led me to my office, I looked around my surroundings and made sure to memorize my way to my office. As we made it to my office it was huge, well huge to be an office. It was as big as my apartment. 

"And this is your new office," coach said. 

"It's huge!!" I say as a walk around the room. 

"Oh and the person you're advertising is Ricardo," Manuel says

*Why does it have to be the person I just embarrassed myself in front of* I thought to myself.

"Ok great, when should I start working."  "Oh if you want you can start today or tomorrow." He said. "I can start today," I said. 

"Ok then I'll leave you to it." He said as he walked out the room. 

I walk over to my computer and get to work. I start working and then I start to get really hungry so then I walk out my office and go to the break room I saw on my way to the office. Once I got to the break room I take muffin and a water then walk back to my office. On the way I bumped into someone. I look up to see who it was and it was Ricardo. 

"Oh I'm sorry!" I say without hesitation.

"It's ok, it happens and plus we were both looking at the ground." He said as he let out a little chuckle. "Ok I will be on my way now, you have a good day!" He says.

"You too" I say. Then I start to walk my way back to my office. When I get to my office I sit down in my chair and then I do some more work. When I finished I started pack up. Then I left my office with all my stuff in my hands. When I get to the main door I realized there was thunderstorm going on. As I was walking out the door someone taps on my shoulder and it scared me enough that I turned around and jumped. 

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" Ricardo said.

"It's ok" I said

"I was wondering if you need a ride home." He said

"No, I'll get a taxi it's ok" I said.

"No I insist" he said

"Ok fine only because your insisting" I said.

As we were walking to the car I was trying not get wet because I hated getting wet. Ricardo realized that and he put his jacket over both of our heads. I blushed really hard when he did that. As we got to the car I quickly got in and sat down. When Ricardo got in the car he put the keys in and turned on the heat. Then he asked me for my address and then I told him my address and then he drove off. As we were driving I felt my eyes getting heavy and then before I knew it I fell asleep. 

Ricardo's POV

I realized that Y/N had fell asleep. She looked so peaceful sleeping. As I continued driving I thought I shouldn't just take her keys and walk into her house, so I turned around and took her to my house. Every few seconds I would look over at Y/N to make sure everything was ok. When we got to my house I carried her inside and plopped her on the couch. Then I thought I shouldn't just leave her in the couch so then I picked her up again and took her to my guest bedroom. I placed her on the bed then went to my room and took out some clothes that she can change into since the clothes that she is wearing at the moment might be uncomfortable. I slightly tap her and she doesn't wake up, so I shake her lightly and then she woke up. I she wasn't fully awake so when I told her to change into these clothes and then I left the room. I knocked and asked her if she was done changing. I only heard a few quiet snores so I opened the door carefully not to make any noise and there she was sleeping peacefully. So then I walked out the room and went to my bedroom to go to bed.

A/N— 846 words:) broo sorry for taking so long 😔😔