Chapter 6 *SMUT*

Hey everyone!! Sorry for the long wait but I've been very busy but I'll try to update as much as I can!!

-Austin xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•*•WARNING: THIS IS THE MATURE PART OF THE NOUIS IN THE HOTEL! DONT READ IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT SEX IS!•*•

Louis' POV

I felt warm arms around me then getting dropped on a cool bed from the hotel. I knew what was going on but at the same time, I didn't. I know that doesn't make any sense really but that's how I felt.

Soon I felt all my clothes get pulled off me in an instant, and I was lying there naked. Then I felt another body that was also naked, and had a dick, climb on top of me and crashed their lips on to mine. It was a heated, intense kiss.

Soon, I felt a wet finger slither into my arse, and I winced in a little pain, but that soon turned to passion. Then I felt a second, and a third, until I was finally opened up.

Niall's POV

I examined Louis' open arse and I soon positioned myself. I then pushed my hard dick in slowly, but carefully, and started thrusting slowly, but increasing my speed every minute.

I thrusted in and out, while I had my hand on his dick, pumping his pulsing member. Soon I felt I was about to cum. I then slithered out and told Louis to give me the best blowjob ever.

He then took in the whole thing in and started sucking and god, it felt awesome!! I soon felt the climax coming and soon enough, I came in his mouth. He then gulped the fluid and then it was his turn.

I took in the throbbing stick like candy, and swirled my tongue on the tip, sucking as hard as I could. Very soon though, I felt the hot fluid in my mouth, swallowed it, and we both crashed on the bed from exhaustion. That felt awesome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT GUYS!!!! I REALLY AM!! But I'll try to update as much as possible!!

-Austin xx