Who's day was worse?

CHAPTER-2

After a terrible day, Sara was alone in arms of handsome stranger. Wow he is so hot..is he a model? his skin,hair body everything is so perfect..
Suddenly his phone rings and Sara push him away. I am so sorry I lost my balance.. He smiled and pick up his phone Hello.. yea I won't come home tonight I will stay in my friend house don't call me again.. and he hung up the phone.
Hm so what were we talking about?? Oh yea thank you for making my day better he smiled.
Sara felt awkward. I said I am sorry my foot slipped i never meant to hug you. don't embarrass me now. He move  forward to Sara and replied but i was not talking about that and that was a hug??? you almost tear out my shirt. i meant hearing you about how your day was terrible made me feel I am not the only one who had a rough day today. (He smiled).
Oh please Mr. your day cant be 1 percent bad as mine. Oh really Ms. why don't we share our experience and than decide who's day was worse? Huh sure Mr. today was my first day in Korea and in my college and everybody already thinks I am loser and a teachers pet not only this I have worse roomie who always try to insult me she even made fun of my hair,clothes..
Can I ask you something??? I am really ugly? Why she hates me of my looks? do I look that bad??
Wooo wooo stop crying you are not ugly your roommate has a bad personality and I bet she said all those things because she was jealous of you and you look pretty why you think I approached you if you are not pretty? Excuse mee.... stay away you Mr. don't you know who is my boyfriend he will kick your ass if he will find out you were trying to flirt with me..
Oh really call him here I want see the guy who will kick my ass c'mon call your boyfriend.. C'mon do you want me to dial his number??? Ok I don't have any problem in that..
Unhh fine Mr. you won I was lying my day was already tough please don't bother me more.
Why you calling me Mr. Mr. I have a name Miss bad day.
What Ms. bad day?? hey I have a name too. I am Sara ok???
Hi Ms. Bad day I am Tae.
I told you my name is Sara unhhh please let me enjoy in this beautiful place.
Ahhh ok atleast let me sit with you we both are feeling down today I also need someone's company. Fine but don't talk to me got it?
Tae- Sure Sara...
Sara-By the way I told you about my day but you didn't tell yours. What happened?
Tae- Oh I thought we were not talking... well it's a long story
Sara- He i told you mine
Tae- umm ok where should I said

IN MORNING

Ari(Staff)- Sir please wake up you have a important meeting....

Tae- Unhhhh why it's morning already.. you go prepare the things which I need today I am coming downstairs in 5 mins
Ari- Sure sir

Everything is ready for today Ms. Ari call driver I am ready  I don't want to be late for today' meeting.
Ari- He is waiting outside Sir.

Tae- Ohhh I won't be in time for meeting why I am so late.

Han (Manager) calling.....

Hello yes Han I am on my way I will reach in 5 mins.
Han- oh today's meeting has been cancelled one of member is sick you can relax today.Its your father's birthday today you should meet him.
Tae- It's cancelled?? you should inform me before. anyways yea I was thinking of meeting my father in evening but I am on way I will go to his house now. ok bye..

Driver take a you turn we are going to my father's place
(entered dad's house)
Hey dad... Happy birthday where are you dad???
Anhh may be he is in his room. What's this sound?

(Sneaks through door)

Ohhh yess.... yeaaaa harderrrr... yea babyyyy.. you like it babygurl  daddy's gonna make you cum so hard

Tae- Daddddddddd!!!!!! what the hell are you doing are you insane ??? how could you do this to me to mom??????

Dad- Son.... you covered yourself up..... Son let's talk outside..

Tae- there's nothing left to talk.All these years my mom were by your side when you had nothing when you came home drunk and abused her even hit her she was by your side when you were sick when you were broke and you were cheating on her with your maid??? how could you.

Dad- let's talk son I can explain....

Tae- Shutppp up and don't call me son you are dead to me I don't wanna see your face ever...
( door slammed)

Driver you go home I want to be alone...

Driver- But Sir.....

Tae- I said gooooooooo
Driver - ok sir

How could he... how could he do this to us... whyyyyyy whyyyyyyy

IN EVENING

Sara- What you thinking tell me what happened to you

Tae- Well i lose a lottery

Sara- What that's why your day was rough. you don't know the meaning of what bad day is huh???

Tae- ofc Ms. Bad day I know

Sara- My name is Saraaaaa!!!

Tae- Has anybody ever told you that You look pretty when you shout.. And yes i am not trying to flirt I am just saying the truth.. 

Sara- what ... how ... how can you say these things so casually?

Tae- well because i meant it....
And you are not a crybaby not teacher's pet you felt helpless that's why you reacted like that right??

Sara- why you are saying this you don't know me .

Tae- well because i saw you how you wipe out your all tears so your mom would not be worry about you how you lied.this shows you are a strong girl and you are cool too. "Even if you are bankrupt today I still had a bad day than you lol" lol who can say these things while crying..

Sara- are you praising me or making fun of me?

Tae- well whatever you want to think. wow it's strange I have never talked to a stranger so much before.

Sara- so what you think I do this daily? you are the first person in Korea who talked to me so much..It's too late I have to go byeee.

Tae- hey wait.... give me your number

Sara- huh??? why would I give my number to a stranger??

Tae- you cried  for two hours to a stranger about your day now we are not strangers. give me your phone

Sara- Hey wait...

Tae- give... 008798... this is my no let me call my number from your phone ahh nice now I got your number too.. Ok bye Ms. Bad day

Sara- unhhh it's Sara you idiot...

Tae- bbye..

Mom calling ....

Sara- Hey mom
Mom- you still outside why you are not in my room
Sara- I was talking to a idiot now I am going back to my place..
Mom- Hm tell me more about this idiot. was he handsome??
Sara-MOMMMMM!!!!
mom- c'mon toh can tell this much atleast was he handsome?
Sara- Yes mom he was very handsome but stupid at the same time I will call you after I reach home ok?? byee!!

Sara looks backward

Aahhhh you scared me what are you still doing here you left...

Tae- i forgot my jacket well did you just said to your mom that I am handsome??

TO BE CONTINUED.....