The Best mother

A dark place , full with fears , that is my own self that day , she came to tell me she is over with the series she was crying between my hands , that darkness, those fears faded up when she comes near me .
What happened my sweetheart ; Aakash said with clueless eyes .
It's over , my series they told me today that production house wants to shoot only one more episode and that's it , what would I do Aakash ? What if that was my last project and no one needs me anymore?
Anjali was crying while speaking to Aakash .
Aakash while hugging her so hard ; look my baby that won't happen ever , why do I have a production office for ? For who we are working? it's all for you first then all of the other including me then ( Aakash kissed her forehead hugging her tighter and added ) : who doesn't want you in their projects ? You are so wrong , you were the one who refused many of their projects since you got birth to Ayaan and to be honest who had more projects? You had more offers than mine in those past years , people love you and want you , you grew prettier day by day everyone wants you including me ( they smile) sit here and tell me what did you tell you ?

Anjali sat and they both saw the message while Aakash was reading it carefully.
Aakash: baby , there is something in that message!
Anjali : what do you mean ?
Aakash : that is not the production house that is someone from the ott company, you should set a meeting with them first to be sure and if it is confirmed then go with them and you will see how after this series you will get more and more projects , it's not the only one chance , but it is the beginning
Anjali : I don't know what I will do without you , they kissed.
Aakash left the house after getting his lunch , while Anjali went to her room , someone knocked the door,
Come on Ayaan sir , I'm here (Anjali said )
It was not Ayaan , it was her mother in law; she entered the room ; that's me Anjali she said .
Come on Ma , how are you?
I'm good my daughter, I know you were not in good mood today , Aakash told me to take care of you until he comes back home , I know he would do anything for you but I want you now to forget about everything and take your son out , he is missing you , Anjali , he needs you too .
Anjali : I know I'm so bad for this , but I promise you ma , this week will be for him
Mother in Law; go to his room now
Anjali : see you soon, Anjali kissed her

Anjali loves this kinda days off to sit with Ayaan , she went to his room when she entered it he was about to take his nap after school .
Ayaan : mom , come here , I want you to tell me a story I miss you .
Anjali forget about all of her troubles today when she saw her son , she lays down with him, kisses his forehead.
Anjali : hello my baby, I wany your opinion first , what about taking this week as vacation ? Today you will finish your homework, then we will go to the park having dinner in your favourite restaurant then we will be back home , what say?
Ayaan ( hugged her ) : yessss ! You're the best mom , I want that but first tell me a story .
Anjali : first close your beautiful eyes, once upon time , there was a barbie and her best friend his name is ..
Oh oh , you slept ...
She kissed Ayaan and was about to go out of the bed but Ayaan hugged her so tight that she couldn't step out of his bed , she just hugged him and fell in sleep .

It was afternoon, Anjali was still sleeping, Ayaan too
Someone came with a knife and put it on her neck
The blood was everywhere, a man who was covering his face telling her to be away from his wife or I will kill as he killed Ayaan .
Anjali woke up on this dream , she was sweating, panting like never before, she checked about Ayaan , he was sleeping like an angel, she kissed him and she said thanks god , it was just a dream , she checked the watch next to her , it was 5 o'clock.
She woke Ayaan up and went to be ready to go out while Ayaan has to finish his homework.

Anjali was putting her makeup while suddenly a hand was on her neck, she freaked out because of that dream but now it was Ayaan , he loves to do such pranks with her with his fake knife
Anjali : omg Ayaan , that's you
Ayaan : you think you are the only one who did pranks to my dad , I could too
Anjali : so you took the revenge of your dad, you naughty (she pinched his cheeks )
Ayaan : no , no (laughing) 
I just want to be like my mom, he was really a copy of Anjali his personality his face everything; he was the mini Anjali as his grandmother says all the time.