CH 68

Not Alone

Mr. Kim was inside his office waiting for his Son-in-Law to arrived, he already talked to Jisoo's father and he explained to him what really happened.

Bona's father has also called his office to apologize for his daughter's actions.

He wanted to talk to Jisoo to know his plans for Jennie since he noticed that Jisoo priorities more in going back and forth to Seoul than his daughter.

He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't noticed his secretary is already inside with Jisoo.

"Sir, Mr. Kim Jisoo is here to see you." He heard his secretary speak.

Jisoo then bowed down ninety degrees to him. "Good Morning again Dad." He greeted.

Daddy Seunghyun motioned his secretary to go and Jisoo to sit across him. He look at the younger guy who has a bandage on his face.

"How do you feel Jisoo?" He asked while playing with his pen. "I mean, to what I did to you." He cleared seeing his Son in Law was baffled.

Jisoo touch his bandage and nodded.

"I understand Dad, you only did it to protect your daughter, but please believe me I love Jennie and I can't cheat on her."

Daddy Seunghyun nodded.

"I love my daughter Jisoo, and I will protect her as much as I can, and I became even more protective over her now that she's pregnant with my first grandchild. And knowing what she's going through made me mad because you know I never like it whenever Ruby cries."

Jisoo nodded in understanding.

"But since I talked to your father, and he explained everything to me. I wanna apologize for what I did, and for not trusting you fully." Daddy Seunghyun wholeheartedly told the him.

He shake his head then smiled, "This serves as a lesson to me for being a pabo." He sighed.

Seunghyun Kim then sat up straight, "Anyway, your Dad told me that he wants you back to Seoul." He stared at his reaction.

The younger guy shake his head, "I already told my Eomma that I won't be back to Seoul if Jennie's not with me Dad."

His father-in-law sighed, "The Merging with your Company might not happen Jisoo, what will you do in LA if your parents are not here?"

"I already think about that, I will find a job in LA and work for Jennie and our baby. I know it will be hard but I will do it for my own family." He recited that earned a nod of approval from his father in law.

"That is right Jisoo, you have your own family now. You're a father now and I expect you to be more mindful of your wife, my daughter. It's okay to follow your parents but you have to think of Ruby too, she should be part of your future plans and your decisions. I hope you are more wise now after what happened."

Jisoo nodded, "Yes Dad, I won't help and talk to other girls privately anymore."

Daddy Seunghyun shake his head and chuckled as he realizes that Jisoo is still a kid.

"That's not what I'm saying Son.." He said then stood up and walk to him.

He sat next to Jisoo and pat his shoulder. "It's okay to be thoughtful to other people, it's fine to help other women because I do that too but.. you have to know that everything has boundaries, helping other people has a limit Son, until when do you have to help people? You need to weigh things, that's what you have to learn." He told him like a real father to him.

"I know your parents need you to help them in the business, you are their only child after all, just like me to my Ruby and the Park to Rosé. So, I'm letting you decide.. or it's much better if you and Ruby talk about where you want to stay and settle down."