Chapter 4.

Felix POV

I finally finish my burger just in time for the bell to ring. Glancing next to me, I notice that chan already left since...I don't know when, He's sneaky.

I throw the burger wrap on the trashcan and walk to my next class then I feel someone bump into me and he falls over. Harshly.

Opening one eye then another, I look at the person who bumped into me. He...looks like an angry puppy. How is this possible?

"Sorry! Are you okay?" I look at the guy who fell and extend my hand to him, waiting for him to take it.

Seungmin POV

'What the?' I run a hand through my hair to try and at least calm my self down. Barely worked but let's pretend it did.

Ignoring the hand the random guy extended to me, I stand up by myself and scoff.

"Watch where you're go-" I stare at the smaller guy Infront of me. This is who I bumped into? I thought I bumped into some random bodybuilder or something..Wait why does he look so familiar?

Felix POV(SORRY FOR SO MANY POV SWITCHES)

This guy is so familiar...wait a damn minute.

"No fucking way. Minnie?!" I ask him with my eyebrows furrowed and judging from his shocked face I already know the answer to that.

"FX?!" We stare at each other for a few seconds before I swing at him with a heavy punch. "You peace of shit! You!!" I yell while throwing punches at him. Maybe it's because I was too agitated to actually hit him at least once or he was just that good at dodging, who knows?

After a minute or so of me throwing punches at him and with him dodging every punch, I stop and glare at him. "Why are you here?"

"What do you mean why am I here? This is where I go to school. Also, please stop trying to knock me the fuck out we are in school." I register his words for a second before sighing and rubbing my temple to calm my agitated ass down.

"Okay, fine. Work and Education. Two different things, but..who else knows about that? Not me being a CEO. The other one." He doesn't speak for a few seconds. "Um, the others"

The others?

"Who?" I ask as nicely as possible considering this guys an enemy. "Not telling." This guy is really annoying me.

After asking for how many times.

"Ugh, fine fine! Let me just talk to them." He rolls his eyes before going somewhere far enough so I can still see him and calls someone.

After half an hour of him talking to whoever he talked to he finally slipped his phone in his pocket and started walking over to me. Finally.

"Soo?" I ask, getting more and more impatient by the second. "Uh, 7 people. Including me."

"You're sure it's only the seven of you?" He nods. "Don't tell anyone else."

"Why shouldn't I? We have more to gain if we did tell a certain someone." I run a hand through my hair and think for a moment.

"I'll give you anything. Anything all 7 of you wish for. You want money? Sure no problem. Fame? I can hook you up with someone popular I know. Safety? I'll give you the strongest assassin's I know. Just make sure all of you shut the fuck up." I say with a hint of agitation in my voice.

He thinks for a second, probably trying to remember what he talked about on the phone. I don't know just a guess.

"Hmmm, we don't want money, fame or safety...We, I mean, all of us 7 want you to go on maximum 3 dates with each and every single one of us. If you don't like us after, we won't force you and we won't tell anyone about this. I swear in my life."

I pause for moment, registering his words.

"Deal."

(SORRY FOR TAKING TOO LONG😭)