Chapter 1

Percy POV:

I woke up in the Poseidon Cabin at Camp Half Blood with my hair standing up on end as if it at been electrified. And it had. Thalia was standing over me ready to deliver another shock, when I jumped up.

"I'm awake! I'm awake!", I said.

"Ugh! You always have to ruin my fun." she grumbled. "C'mon Kelp Head, Chiron wants us at the Big House before everybody else wakes up."

"Why?"

"Who knows" she said, "hopefully not another prophecy."

We walked up to the Big House and saw Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Frank, Hazel, Leo, Will, Nico and Chiron all talking around the pool table.

"...it'll be good for you" Chiron was saying

"What will be good for us?" I asked.

"I want you all to go to this boarding school called Hogwarts. I have a go--"

Suddenly Leo bursted out laughing. "Pigwarts?" "Who would name a school Pigwarts?"

"Shut up Leo!" exclaimed Annabeth. "First of all, it's Hogwarts, not Pigwarts. Second, let Chiron speak! This school might be interesting.

"Only you would be interested in a boarding school Wise Girl." I said, as I kissed her good morning.

"Shut up Seaweed Brain" she said, slapping me and blushing at the same time.

"Thank you, Annabeth." Chiron said, "as I was saying, I have a good friend who is the headmaster of the school there. His name is Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, and this boarding school is a school for Witches and Wizards. A magic school."

"They're real?" Hazel and Piper asked at the same time.

"They are real. And, I want you to befriend a powerful wizard named Harry Potter. He defeated a very dark wizard last year, and due to their lack of schooling last year, they are going to be redoing their seventh year this year. Also, if you agree, Hecate will give you each a wand and you will be filled with the knowledge of the Wizarding World."

"Um...ok? I guess we have nothing else to do." Said Frank. "Let's go!"

Harry POV:

I was sitting in the Burrow, eating lunch with Hermione when four owls from Hogwarts arrived.

"EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!" exclaimed Hermione when she read hers. "WE GET TO GO TO HOGWARTS AGAIN! THEY ARE REDOING ALL OF THE YEARS DUE TO THE WAR LAST YEAR!!

"Bloody hell. What's with all the shrieking?" Ron asked as he entered the room. "Whenever you scream like this we are usually having a test! My mum isn't giving us a test, is she?" He said, looking around frantically.

"No, Ronald! We are redoing our seventh year. Isn't that exciting?"

"Noooooooo! I don't want to go back!"

"C'mon Ron! It'll be fun! Plus, we are getting 10 exchange students in our year this year." I said, looking at the second part of the letter.

"Ugh, fine."

"Yes!" said Hermione. "Let's go down to Diagon Alley tomorrow to get all of our things."

Please vote and comment!