#1. keep your enemies closer

*Life has always been nothing but a tough pain I can't stop feeling, if only there was a way I can enjoy life in a more happy and not in a depressed way*

I scribbled it all down in my diary, my emotions, my pain, my depression, I wrote it all down while teardrops falls from my eyes.

I've always felt down and can't remember a time I was happy, the only time I think I would've felt happy and not deal with all this annoying shit was when I was young and enjoyed everything without working really hard for it.

My phone buzzed and a notification popped up it was a message from my best friend Calvin, we've been besties since childhood, but we got into a very hectic fight for the first time in 18 years and I felt immediately betrayed because he blotted out my deepest darkest secret.

I could sense it was an apology message but I wasn't in the mood for hearing him out, I taught that since we were best friends I could trust and rely on him, he was the first person I ever trusted but what was I expecting, all humans are just so trashy.

The taught of us fighting felt like I was in a dream, I could never in a million years imagine both if us fighting and I do really wish it was a dream and I could wake up so I decided to slap myself.real hard in the face

"Ouch" I said, rubbing my face with my hands when my mom called for me

"Darrien"!!! She yelled but I couldn't answer her loudly 'cause my voice was already sounding really bad so I decided to quickly go downstairs.

"Someone's at the door, go open it" I looked at her and how far she was from the door it wasn't up to two inches, I felt angry and just wish I could run away from the house and go live my life the way I want it to be.

I went down to open the door and saw Calvin, I immediately slammed the door in his face

"Who's that?" my mom asked, "why couldn't you check by yourself?" I whispered and then said no one was at the door, I was about to leave the parlor when Calvin called out my name "Darrien"

"I taught you said it was no one" I just looked at my mom in a very disrespectful way as she let Calvin in and I felt most disgusted when they were both exchanging pleasantries and walked up to my room.

I immediately jumped on my bed as I screamed into my pillow,

"Knock, knock"
I knew it was Calvin so I decided to ignore him, but he pushed the door open

"Oh crap, I forgot to lock the door" I taught in my mind, Calvin sat on my chair, and then started to gush out rubbish

"Look Darrien, I'm really sorry for what happened the other day in school"

I didn't reply him so he continued

"I'm sorry okay, I didn't know what else to do, and -

"Shut it and get the fuck out of my house" I said raising my head up from my pillow and turning to him
" Get the fuck out of this house, I never in my life want to see you again"

"Stop behaving childish darry, it was just a very honest mistake" he said

"Mistake you say? You told the entire school that I was into boys and you call that a mistake, I trusted you Calvin, I fucking trusted you!!!!!........... at least I taught you'd be different from others since you're the only one that know exactly how I feel, but I guess I was wrong................ now if you'd excuse me before I really loose it this time (I got up from the bed and walked to the dorr then open it) get the fuck out of my distressing life"

Calvin stood up and said he was sorry as he got out of the house, when he left I decided not to let anyone dim my light the more.

Next morning

"It's a Monday morning, and I'm about to go face the entire school that knows my secret, how should I look today" I taught as I stood in front of my mirror, maybe I'll go with all black today, but first, let me go take a shower.

******†‡★********†‡★******

I got out from the shower and stood in from of my mirror hanging on the wall as I wore my black leather trouser and white round neck top and put on a black jacket on it, I also wore a black ankle boot and applied a black eye shadow and I finally staired at myself, but I couldn't recognize my self it was as though I had a totally different personality and he has finally taken over, I got my bag and headed downstairs for break fast when mom started questioning me, so I angrily got up and went outside, when I saw Calvin in his sports car waiting for me right in front of the house, but he was too shocked when he saw my new look.

I wanted to board a taxi, when it dawn on me to get my revenge on Calvin, so I decided to fake swallowing my ego and beefs with him and I got into his car

" So, we're on good terms now?" He asked

"Why wouldn't we be?" I replied

" Won't you be bothered of what people would say when they see you?"

"Screw what they think, this dressing is not only about the new look, it's also about my new personality"

"That's nice" he said as he drove off to school.

******†‡★********†‡★******

At school

Everybody in the parking lot kept staring and whispering when I got out of Calvin's sports car

"Yo!! Gay motherfucker !!!" a familiar voice yelled out from behind

" Don't blame me, your father made me this fucking way" I yelled out back at Danny, it was my greatest comeback yet, and I wasn't planning on it to stop, when Danny ran up to me, taped on my shoulder and punched me right in the face, I fell face falt on the ground.

******†‡★********†‡★******

"Darry, darry can you hear me" I couldn't see who was calling my name but it was only Calvin that calls me darry, I wanted to reply, but my mouth was kinda heavy, so I fainted( so I was told).

"Ugh, where the fuck am I?" I said itching my eyes

"We're at the medicals" Calvin said sitting down on a chair close to me while reading a fashion magazine

"The fuck, how am I here?" I asked

"Seems to me like that one punch wiped 90% of your memory, but I'm still thankful I am part of the remaining 10% memory you still have" he said jokingly

" Ugh, you little fucker" I said as I sat down on the bed

" Are you ready to head for class?" He asked

" You go on without me,I'd be right behind you"

"Alright" Calvin said as he grabbed his things and left for class

" Uhhhh,( I smiled) things are just getting really interesting".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Hope you guys enjoyed the first part of SWEET REVENGE

#2 "new friends new rules" will come out next week Thursday.

Hope you guys enjoy the rest of your day 💓💓.