1: Falling ♡

"Please go out with me, Oikawa-senpai!" A fangirl squealed. She held out a box of chocolates towards the boy, while her head faced downwards, awaiting a response.

'Great,' you thought to yourself. 'Another one of his fangirls asking him out,"

You didn't hate Oikawa.

But you didn't like him either.

You thought he was full of himself.

"An entitled king"

You had to admit, he was pretty handsome. His smile was pretty cute, too. But that didn't matter to you anymore.

At least not after your last breakup.

A popular boy asked you out. Of course you liked him, he was drop-dead handsome.

So of course you said yes.

But he used you.

For his ego.

Of course he had other girls on the side. Why wouldn't he?

He was the reason you left Nekoma High School. The reason you moved to Miyagi Prefecture.

"Ah, I'm sorry, Himiko-san, was it? I have to say no, but I hope you understand," he smiled, replying in a happy yet sorry tone.

"No! Oikawa-senpai, it's alright!" She bowed and repeatedly apologized before she left.

'Poor girl,' you thought.

You were in the library when you witnessed this happen. You were peacefully studying by yourself while you waited for your best friend, Natsuki Minamoto.

'Late as always,' You sighed, catching the attention of the brown-haired boy that just rejected the fangirl.

Your phone buzzed and lit up, revealing a message from the boy who you were supposed to meet.

_________

Natsu ✨️💩✨️

N/n-chan pls help I can't find you ( '-ω-)

N/n-chan ✨️🏐

lmao no 😭👎

_________

You stood up and walked towards the entrance, and you forgot that Oikawa existed, even though his eyes watched you.

However, while you were walking you tripped over a book and fell to the floor. You felt a sharp pain in your knee but brushed it off.

You were about to get up until a voice spoke.

"Are you alright?" It was Oikawa, who stretched his hand out to help you up.