|| One ||

No one's POV:

"Happy birthday, Yuko!". You smile at your little brother, it's his 6th birthday.

He's smiling at everyone, this is the most biggest smile he's ever had on his face. And that's all you need.

Your parents died when they were overseas, so it's only you and your brother, your all he has, and he's all you have.

He's never smiled like this in a while, but that's okay, today is his day.

He has a light yellow in his hair, not really the best color, but it's a type of yellow like cheese. "Today is all about you, what do you want to do first?".

"The ocean! The ocean!". He chants while jumping, if he wants to go you aren't gonna stop him.

"Mk, go get ready.". You and Yuko are only going to the pool, since there isn't a beach near where you live.

You put on a sports bra with shorts and put a sweat shirt over it.

"I'm ready!". Yuko comes out with shorts and floaties on his arm.

"Alright, the ocean we go!", You pick Yuko up and put him on your shoulders. "Hehe!".
You run to the beach while Yuko act like he's on an airplane.

"Yuko is preparing for landing, I repeat, preparing for landing!!", He acts like he ha a walkie-talkie and talking to his companions.

You get on your knees on the concrete which is burning hot, and you let him get off of your shoulders. Luckily no one's here.

You sit in a chair and start relaxing.

He goes to the 3 feet and starts swimming, you watch him and start laughing.

You put your earphones in and get on your phone and listen to music.

5 minutes later you take your earphones out because you start to get hungry, "Yuko! Let's go get some foo-".

You stop when you can't see Yuko anywhere.

"Yuko, YUKO?!", You look around to see Yuko's arm floaties on the chair beside you..

Horrified by the sight you get up and look in the pool to see Yuko in the water.

"YUKO!!"

You take off your sweatshirt and jump in the pool to get your younger brother, once you get out of the pool you try doing CPR but it doesn't work.

It's no use, he's not breathing anymore. He's.. he's dead.

There you are, sitting down. Holding a lifeless body when someone comes and sees you, holding someone who is no longer alive.

"WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE?!".

The woman screaming is enough to attract my attention as others gather around to see what's going on.

"No.. I didn't kill him!" .

Everyone starts murmuring in disbelief and starts yelling at you.