|| Two ||

She smirks at you and gestures for you to follow her.

You follow her into a car, "Ann, will he allow this?". The boy asks as Ann just shrugs, "I can convince him".

20 minutes later we arrived at

"'the beach'?". "Yes, follow me".

You follow her into the building and people start giving you dirty looks, you look at them and flip them off.

"So tell me, how did you learn to get your speed and your skills like that?".

She looks at you and you smirk.

"An assassin, and I was a mobster's daughter. But my dad died so.". Ann looks a little surprised by your answer and she opens a door.

"We're here.".

You walk into a room where people seem to already be.

"Ann, who's this?", She looks at you and tells you to say your name. "L/N Y/N".

"Y/N, this is Hatter", you wave and he grins.
"Well, what brings you here?".

You look at Ann and she starts the conversation, "during our game I noticed that Y/N has some very special skills that could help us, she used to be an assassin before this ' monstrosity' happened. And she was a mobster's daughter, that could help us get more cards".

Hatter's grin widens when he hears this, "okay, you're in.".

"What if I refuse to join?", Hatter stops in his tracks and opens his hands wide. "You can't say no!".

"..fine". "Great! There are three rules in this Paradise, the beach.

"Rule#1, always wear a swim suit so you can't hide weapons. You can get high, drink as much to your delight, and have sex!"

Hearing that really did disgust you but it's whatever, right?

"Rule #2, all cards are the beaches property. Meaning every card you collect, will be in our hands."

"What if you hide your cards, or something?". Hatter frowns at your comment, "There's rule #3.. Death to all traitors".

You exhale at the four words and nod. "Well, off you go then. Give Y/N a swimsuit".

Ann nods and you walk out of the room, you stay outside the door as Ann walks out. "Here".

"Woah, I do not do Bikinis". "This is the only one we have, here's your wristband".

"Your room number is on the paper". She hands you a paper as you sigh, "I hate bikinis..".

you look at yourself in the mirror that is in your bathroom.

[Ofc it's demon slayer, you can change it if you'd like]

You walk out of your room and walk down toward the lobby, you go down toward the pool area and sit down on the seats.

Sitting hear gives you deja Vu..

You lie down on the chair and close your eyes, when you open them you see a girl right above your head.

"Hello!~", she waves at you as you jump up.

"What the hell?!", She laughs and sits down next to you. "What's your name?", "L/N Y/N, but call me Y/N".

"Hikaru Kuina, Kuina though".

You nod at her and she points at someone, "you see him?". You look over to see a guy with moldy cheese hair that looks exactly like your brother, but older.

You can't help but feel the need but protect him.

"That's Chishiya, my friend. I would stay rather a stranger, friends, best friend, or girlfriend to him. NOT his enemy".

"Why's that?".

Kuina just laughs, "you'll see, he's a smart one".

You shrug and Kuina gets up and grabs your hand, "let's go talk to him, yeah?".

She drags you to Chishiya and smiles.

"I have the newcomer!". She looks at you and whispers, " what did you do before you came here?".

"Assassin".

She looks at you surprised and whispers in Chishiya's ear, for some reason, you feel like your being watched.

"Hey Kuina, I feel watch-"

"OIII, NEWCOMER!" .

You turn your head to see a guy with a piercing on his nose and two near his eyebrows.

"Uhm, what does he want?".

"Oh fuck, it's Niragi". Kuina mutters.

"What do you think your doing here with your body showing like that?". Niragi smirks wide and you maintain eye contact with him.

"Well it's beach wear, it's the #1 rule. Are you that dumb?".

He looks surprised at your comment and so does Kuina, Chishiya raises his eyebrows and grins.

"Dumb? I've got a gun right here and I can blow your brains out". Niragi gets the gun from his shoulder and puts it under your chin.

"Shoot me".

"Hm?".

You put your lips to Nigari's ear and whisper

"Shoot me, if you really want to shoot me, then shoot. Why should I stop you from doing something you really want to do when there's nothing I really want to do so go ahead and pull the trigger, you're gonna regret shooting me if you do though, once you do I will haunt your ass so bad that you're gonna wanna die and you're gonna wish you would've never killed me. So pull the trigger if you want me to make you kill yourself, or we can both live and none of us get haunted, okay?".

You smile innocently at the man and he looks at you in disbelief. "Is that a threat?".

"Come on Kuina and Chishiya, let's go!".

You walk away with a with your black wedges making a click sound against the pavement into the building. Chishiya just smirks at Nigari and follows behind you and Kuina.

 Chishiya just smirks at Nigari and follows behind you and Kuina