Hard to Think

Just a little one shot. Enjoy :) Almost none of it makes sense.

Lake knew about her. They knew what their Father was doing when he decided to bring her into the house. Well, their rather mansion of a house. Because they were after all very rich.

So that was why they were in the help of all their siblings. Because they needed help to pull this off. And they needed to pull this off.

"Come here, Ember." They instructed.

All of the siblings (Including non-siblings.) looked in awe.

"Isn't that the woman Dad brought?" Allan asked.

Lake nodded and then turned to look at the pregnant Ember.

"Hold on...."

Lake narrowed their eyes, almost annoyed. They should be.

"Before you finish, no, it's not mine." They said, firmly.

They could hear Ghibli breathe a sigh of relief. She should be.

Lake sighed.

"It's our brother's."

With the looks on their faces Lake could tell what they were thinking. The looks on their faces told everything.

"Oh." Eddy said a word.

"How do you know?" Allan asked.

Lake winced.

"I... I was somewhere I wasn't supposed to be in." They explained.

"And I need your help." Lake said.

"What are you asking of us?" Allan asked.

"We have to sneak her out of here."

They had to agree on it. For their beloved family member.

~~~

Ember knew that she was a burning fire. She had to be warm at the least.

The clothes they put her in were just dyed blue. They were fit for a fire elemental like her.

"Don't be worried, Ember. We used to do this once." Lily, Lake's cousin replied.

Ember nodded. She was... a little less warmer. She was currently sitting on some of the furniture.

"Are these clothes not warm enough for you?" Lily asked.

Ember shrugged.

She flinched when Lily looked like she was about to touch her. Looked like.

"It's okay. I'm not gonna touch you. I just need to feel your heat." Lily said and then waved her hand a little to feel for any warmth.

To all of their surprises, there should have at least been a lot of bubbles from the little bit of presence. But there were only a few.

"I've seen this before. This happens right before giving birth." Lily explained, worried.

Ember's eyes widened.

"We have to get moving." Lake said.. finally showing up.

Everyone looked at them. Really, Lake?

~~~

The car ride was a little agonizing for Ember. She wasn't warm enough. She wished she had brought a blanket before basically being abducted by Wade's Father.

Lake was the one driving. With Allan being in the front seat. And all the ladies are in the back with her.

"So Ember, how did you know my brother?" Allan asked.