baby bully daddy nerd

At the wedding.............

As everyone was eager for the marriage of south korea's powerful couple ,large crowd can be seen as everyone was invited armies from all over the world are there , talking and chearing for the powerful couple.

Other side with taekook;

Tae pov:

Taehyung was talking to his bestfriend jhope,who was giving him some pervert ideas for their special night and giggling with each others.

Taehyung was so happy and excited,he was very thankful for his kookie who accepted him with all his flaws even during their dating time they do fight and many problems but they never left each other,because we never leeave our home where home is the only place where we find peace.

Jungkook pov:

jungkook was all happy but a little nervous at the same time, his parents as well as taehyung parents and everyone are with him,talking about the attrocities that taehyung did in his childhood .

Jk was hearing everything with a love sick smile  because whatever his baby bear had done is so adorable for him(whipped bunny).

jk was standing on the aisle waiting for his baby bear,while comes to jk in a white suit looking like an angel fallen from the sky and his angel.

When taehyung stood infront of jk,jk was looking at taehyung with his most adorable bunny smile .

Before the preist can start,jk Said he wants to speak something, everyone was confused including taehyung

So,jk went on knees and said

KIM TAEHYUNG AKA THE RULER OF MY HEART AKA OF MY BABY BEAR CAN YOU MARRY ME AND MAKE ME THE MOST HAPPIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD.

Every one was cheering for taehyung to tell yes as the crowd was going crazy.

Taehyung pov:

Tae was overwhelmed by the confession
he made jk stand and said

JOEN JUNGKOOK AKA THE OWNER OF MY HEART AKA MY BUNNY MAN (hehe)
I AM THE LUCKIEST PERSON TO MARRY YOU .

like this their confession went as the preist asked their confirmation as they both love sick they were continously saying yes I do to each other

And their marriage happened, with love overflow every where.

So after the marriage the bunny and his baby bear went to the house gifted my their parents and lived there

  Taekook forever

Hehe if anyone want the love making part comment and vote .

Have a nice day 😊