the fall of the angel of UA~~ 🩵

Nejire~🩵 : "don't even think I'll ever give up...! I know...I'll resist and escape...one day...you damn villain...!"

*Said the blue haired girl with a shaky voice as she tried to seem tough to hide how scared she was, she had obviously read all the news about how a green haired Villain had been kidnapping and enslaving many heroines into living cumdumps and now she was another one of his victims, she had been captured a couple weeks ago and so far the guy didn't seem to take a break from her training*

Nejire~ 🩵 : {shit...how long has it been yet tho?...a week maybe?...what hour is it...where am I?...h-how am I sup-posed to...scape...I can bar-ely move...I'm..so hexau-sted...b-but...I hav-e to stay str-ong.... rig--ht?...}

*she was scared of what would happen to her if she gave up on the pleasure she was actually feeling in each session, since her capture she had been restrained and put through many types of "trainings" , he had played with every part of her body, teased her with many toys, one day he even left her with vibrators in every one of her holes on max strange just to make her cum over and over again the whole day and night without a moment to rest except when she passed out from an overdose of orgasms only to wake up again and drawn in the pleasure*

*horrified by the near thought of being one of his future baby factory, she kept trying to move her exhausted body and using her Quirk but her body didn't listen, as if it was a primal instinct of her , her female side wishing to be ravaged by a strong and viril male to destroy her virgin hole and make it a cumbucket for him and only him, she didn't want to admit it as it was too shameful, but a side of her was aching more and more to be conquered as a mear sex toy for the man that had defeated them in combat nights ago during a patrol*

*that night something was different tho, the guy was more gentle and soft , he took care of her, kissing every inch of her body before even playing with her breasts in a delicated way as if she was some sort of holy object, he whispered soft and sweet words to her making her mind go blank with every compliment, the feeling of softness and kindness he was giving her was magical so much she didn't realize he was about to enter her most secret place*

*He was on top of her and with a gently kiss on her lips, he looked at her with his green eyes that showed her nothing but pure kindness and love yet with some sort of desire, as if they were lovers , he slowly whispered with a calm voice "can I go in...Nejire Hado?...~" , at that moment she didn't understand, all the reports said he didn't care about abusing the girls he kidnapped, but there he was asking her to allow him to be her first time, asking for a consent, he was a villain and her captive, he had been making her go through hell for the last days, he would turn her into his sex slave for sure, he had conquered her body with only some small games, her mind wouldn't last nothing if they had sex , he easly could break her in that moment in fact, yet, they were close to eachother, breathing so close they were doing it at the same time, she didn't feel used or forced like the other days, she felt loved, she knew she definitely should have taken the chance, but, for some reason, she replied with a lovely and passionately kiss as a "yes" to which he gently followed and entered her inside as some blood came out of her now reclaimed ex-virgin pussy*

Nejire~ 🩵 : { oh..--oh!...~ sh~shit...it... it's in...so...huge!!!~~ ah~ahhh~ calm...down Nejire...~ wh~what am...I doing tho!?!...~ if anyone finds out...god...so good...~~}

*for some reason, she felt almost no pain and mostly pure pleasure when he took her first time, she could feel how he was opening her inner walls but it just felt amazing, she felt like it was a dream come true,as if she was being claimed by her men , was this some sort of Quirk that made her feel like this? Was she actually some sort of closet pervert who wished to be used as a cock sleeve and was finally showing her true colors? Or was she actually falling for that handsome and strong villain who instead of destroying her was making love as if she was some sort of angel that night? Was she so desesperated for some affection afther that training that she accepted him as her first time just because he was gentle?*

Nejire~ 🩵 : { sh~shit... he's...so good at it...!~ H-ah~ his lips... he's kissing me so much...is this...love?...~ no--!~no~ he's a villain...I can't...so soft and good...but...~~ ahh~ it's burning...I want... more~~ }

*She didn't know, but she was certain of something, she was enjoying it, enjoying the feeling of his big hard meat stick going in and out of her cave, the feeling of his hands caressing her breasts and nipples as he was on top of her, how soft he was kissing her neck leaving so many hickeys she could die from embarrassment as if her neck was a territory he and he was the only owner , the way he kept telling her how beautiful, cute, sweet and gorgeous she was as they made love, every compliment making her heart beat faster and faster, she had never felt such feeling of joy and happiness, her body was moving on it's own, her lips were starving to kiss him, she didn't have any control , even herself was lost on the pleasure, the only thing she could think about was him, she wanted more of him, to the point where she was the on on top and ride him like a cowgirl, moving her hips for him and begging to be allowed to cum, she was giving up, she couldn't think clearly anymore, she didn't understand what was happening but she knew she wanted it*

Nejire~ 🩵 : { oh~oh~ fuck... he's such a bull...~ my pussy can't...am...am loosing...I lost the moment I tried to fight him....~~ I want a baby...I want his baby...now!!~ I understand why he ma~de so many bitchs his slaves... it's just the best...to ride this huge cock...oh fuck...~}

*she needed and wished to be his baby factory, his slut with the face of an angel but the body of a succubus, she desired it from the deepest parts of her being, there just wasn't anything that mattered anymore other then that, as soon as she heard the offer she knew, she was going to do anything for it, even if it meant having to give up on her dream to put on a dog collar for him to pull the leash of it and breed her every day without a single dua to rest, even if it meant going from a heroine student with a bright future yo a simple defeated horny villain owned cumbucket, in fact,now that she was so close to her climax, she was actually asking her self why she was so scared, if she felt so happy next to her handsome master, it was such a dumb idea to even try to act thought, to even try to be a heroine in fact, her dream was always that, she was nothing but a horny whore waiting for him to impregnate her, yeah, that's what she was all along and now she finally realized it as she begged him with the sluttiest voice ever while she bounced her big fat ass on his superior heroines destroyer cock feeling accomplished as she could finally become his breeding sex pet*

🩵 : " Fu~fuck...!~ pl-please...Daddy~~ cu~cum in your angel's womb...!~~ bre~~brreed...!!!~~ me!~~ ma~ke this angel f~~all to hell~~ by los~ing to the be~st s~in!...passion...!~!~!~ POU~ND A ~BABY IN MY DIRT~Y WOM~B AND MA~KE SU~RE I CAN~ NEVER T~HINK AB~OUT ~ANY~~TH~ING BUT ~FUC~KING, I B~EG YOU, NEVE~R STO~P USI~NG M~E AS YO~U~R~~ BA~BY FAC~TORY, M~Y MASTER, IZ~UKU~!~~~!!~!!~ ♡❤️‍🔥♡"

*As she yelled she finally felt him shooting his load inside of her fertile body, it was so much that it even made a big buldge appear on her belly obviously getting her pregnant on the moment as she would never dare take any pill or birthcontrol , she could feel how her eggs were fertilized and it made her so damn happy she passed out of our joy with a smile on her face, it was done, the UA University student, Nejire Hado, was lost for ever and soon the whole nation would learn it when she posted on her old Instagram account a new picture of her pregnant belly expressing how she couldn't be more happy to be a breeding onehole instead of a heroine, but what surprised the most was that apparently the 1-A girls tagged would be the next but non-of them wanted to remove the tag, she wouldn't admit it, but they wanted to follow her on her choice as they had done many other times, but for now, it was obvious she was a fallen angel with no desire to ever leave what was heaven to her*