🌱Skywing Batch🌱

YIPPEE FIRST ADOPTS HOPE YOU LIKE THE DRAGONS

1. SOLID // GLASSES // TAIL JEWELRY :: 🌿

2. SPLOTCHES // CLOAK // HORN RINGS :: 🌱

3. For Cloudy 🍂

4. GRADIENTS // CHAINS :: 🌱

Short descriptions of the accessories: 

1: Glasses are made from a thin black wire and are fitted with the appropriate lenses, which are real and not for looks. This dragon needs glasses to see, and won't be able to see well without them. It's tail jewelry is made from soft blue silk, is ringed with gold bands and chain, and is adorned with small blue lace agate stones.

2: The cloak is velvet in texture, and was dyed to perfection clearly shown through its beautiful pink sheen. Its horn rings were skillfully carved from pure obsidian, and were embedded with beautiful citrine crystals. 

4. This dragon does not have much for accessories, only a set of ragged chains. They are embedded with ruby stones, and look to be quite weathered, but somehow always manage to keep an unnatural sheen. This may be due to the fact that they are enchanted with an animus spell of binding, meaning they can not get the chain cuffs/band off without the help of another animus dragon.

Form:

USER ::

NUMBER OF ADOPT ::

USE ::

REASON TO ADOPT ::

OFFER ::

GENDER ::

PERSONALITY ::

BACKSTORY :: 

(From here on is optional. Though keep in mind, if you do these, you will be more likely to get the adopt) 

RELATIONS :: 

MOTIVATIONS // GOALS ::

HOBBIES ::

LIKES ::

DISLIKES ::