Ch1.

*AHEM* This is my first attempt at writing from this perspective, so bear with me, please 🙏 🥲

.
.
.

You were out for a walk on a Friday afternoon when the sun began to fall below the horizon. It was cold out even if you were dressed for the weather of Snezhnaya. Your first and only day off for the rest of the year was going to be quite uneventful compared to work. You worked as a guard for the fatui and was trained harshly ever since you were young.

(*COUGH* 🤭😘)

As you were spacing out while gazing at the beautiful pink and orange sunset, you unconsciously strolled all the way back to your house for the night. You had taken out your keys already when you checked the doorknob, just to make sure your house wasn't broken into while you were working. Your door, however, opened with a creak as you twisted the handle, which made you slightly anxious. 'Oh damn, I forgot to lock the door.' You'd hoped that that's what it was instead of the alternative. You walked in cautiously with your spear at your side just in case you needed to use it. When you heard a rough voice behind you, you whipped out your badass guard skills and quickly used your pole arm to secure their arms. They were pinned on the floor with their back toward you. You asked the intruder, "Who are you!?" The man you were stepping on (😏) was struggling, trying to break free, "I'm...

.
.
.

(A.N.) HAHA CLIFFHANGER, TILL NEXT TIME! I'm also planning on writing longer chapters. I just feel bad for making the people who might stumble upon this sad that there isn't any actual writing yet.

Words this chapter: 320 (including the Authors note at the beginning and end)