105

Maryland Baltimore 📍
Saline's boyfriends apartment|10:35am

Saline was currently sitting in the living room of her new boyfriends apartment scrolling through Instagram until she came across Damon's story

Saline was currently sitting in the living room of her new boyfriends apartment scrolling through Instagram until she came across Damon's story . Once she saw Damon and Amori's pictures she started getting tense.

"Baeeee imma head out" Saline huffed as she got up from the couch going to his room

"Alright,see you later and be safe" Tyrique her boyfriend smiled as he continued playing his game

"I will" she smiled walking away and leaving the apartment,Saline was ready to cause havoc and she was hoping to find the girl at Damon's Penthouse.

Saline still wasn't over Damon and she was still attached to him,she tried making fake accounts on Instagram to text him but Damon would block each one.

"I know he still loves me" Saline smirked to herself as she sped down the highway in order to get to Damon's Penthouse as quick as possible.

••••••

Once she arrived,she quickly got out running in to the lobby, getting into the elevator going to the 25th floor. She made sure her gun was on safety in her purse. She finally made it and stood in front of the penthouse doors , ringing the doorbell.

"D I think someone is at the door" Iris said from the other side of the door

"Imma check it out" Amori laughed from the other side opening the door to view Saline, who's hand was in her purse ready to shoot.

"Is Damon here?" Saline laughed making Amori mug her.

Amori glanced at her once,then again and remembered who Saline was." Funny of you to pull up to this penthouse and I'm pretty sure Damon put a restraining order against you " Amori laughed not giving a fuck.

"What are you doing here Saline?" Damon mugged her putting his arms around Amori's waist which made Saline even more mad.

"Ohhh so.this is the bitch in your stories" Saline chuckled as she held her gun tighter.

"I hope she not talking to me, don't call me out my name,you look so desperate coming up here looking for Damon, knowing he don't give a fuck bout you,so listen here BITCH,I ain't yo lil friend who you can call bitch,watch your mouth" Amori spat as she removed Damon's hands from her waist walking closer to Saline.

Saline then pulled out her gun pointing it at Amori's face and removing it off safety. "What's a gun gon do??? Make me scared? I've been bout that life, don't fucking try me" Amori spoke sternly pushing the gun out her face , swinging on Saline and a fight broke loose.

"Beat her ass" Iris hyped up her best friend who snatched off Saline's wig and kicking her continuously.

"Fucking bitch,get off me" Saline screamed kicking Amori in her stomach making her loose balance and fall , hitting her head very hard on the ground making her unconscious

"Amoriiii" Damon rushed to Amori who was in the ground not moving

Saline felt a rush of guilt in herself,took her gun and ran off.

"Call the ambulance" Damon shouted making Iris and Sage rush to get their phones

••••••••••

Maryland Baltimore 📍
Maryland state hospital

Damon,Sage, Iris and Damon's mom were in the waiting room of the hospital waiting for the doctor to give them feedback on Amori

Damon,Sage, Iris and Damon's mom were in the waiting room of the hospital waiting for the doctor to give them feedback on Amori. Damon bounced his leg very quickly trying to calm down.

"She's gonna be ok" Damon's mom reassured her son and held his hand

"I just stood there,and I didn't do anything to stop the fight" Damon groaned as tears started forming in his eyes

"It's not your fault" Sage sighed looking at his best friend

"Family of Amori ,she's doing fine there's no damaged organs and she's breathing fine,she hasn't gained consciousness yet but she will soon, you can go see her" the doctor smiled walking away

"You guys go first,I'll be the last" Damon huffed rubbing his hands on his sweatpants

"You sure?" Iris asked

"I'm 100,I need to clear my head a bit" Damon sighed as he stood up and walked out the waiting room.

Damon took out his phone calling one of his brothers, Saline wasn't going to get away with this and Damon was gonna make sure she feels his pain.

"Wassup lil bro" Dylan , Damon's big brother answered from the other side of the phone.

"I need a favour" Damon smirked and then explaining everything that happened.

After everything was planned,Damon went to Amori's hospital room seeing her awake, laughing with his mother.

"This is my queue to leave" Damon's mom smiled walking out the room and closing the door behind her, leaving Damon and Amori alone.

"Damon you know it's not your fault ,I should have seen her raising her leg " Amori huffed as she patted the space on her bed for him to sit.

"I just stood there and I didn't stop the fight,if only I just stopped the fucking fight, you wouldn't be in this situation" Damon groaned getting mad with himself

"I know D ,but I'm fine now,I can go home you know,and trust me if you stopped the fight I would have gotten a bullet to my head but I didn't because I handled the situation by myself" Amori smiled slightly pulling Damon onto their chest.

"I promise you won't get hurt again ever" Damon whispered

"I know " Amori smiled as she kissed his forehead.

•••••••••

How'd you like this chapter???
Next update coming soon
Continue voting and sharing my story🤍💙

-ASIAFROMDAEAST 🤍