1 - An Unexpected Vistor

Chapter 1 yayayaya
Also apologies for the whole chapter being in bold, I didn't notice at first and I'm too lazy to fix it
It is 3 am rn and I gotta wake up at 6:00 tmmrw 😱😱😱
(Also just pretend he's living in that same house he did in like early 2021 (yk which one I'm talking abt) the whole fic for plot stuff yk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sumwhere around 2021/2023 idgaf it doesn't matter that much (this doesn't really take place a specific year just think present day)

(Vienna's Pov)~~~~~~~~

I've been in this house for sooooo long. I just wanna leaveeeee.
Like at this point I would do anything to die again. Like this is sooooo boring. I just get to walk though wall and draw with crayons on the wall because I have ran out of paper and pencils.

Suddenly I hear the front door open, the sound I haven't heard since they went to investigate my murder.

My non-existent heart drops.

"AGHGGHH I FUCKIN HATE MOVING ALL THESE GOD DAMN BOXESSSSSSS" I hear a man groan from across the house, he seems rather frustrated.

Even though I know he literally cannot see me, I can't help but feel like I should ball in a corner and hide, I haven't interacted with an actual human being In what feels like 15 whole fucking years man.
I quietly tip toe through the wall- as if he could even hear me anyways.

I look up at a very tall man with brown fluffy hair and brown eyes, along with some circular glasses, he looks absolutely exhausted- probably from carrying a bunch of boxes and stuff.
Poor guy, I wish I could help him carry all those boxes, but my hands would probably just go through them.

I sit down on the sofa and watch him and another guy with brown hair bring in a bunch of boxes.
"Just relax, mate. There are only a few more boxes left." The other tall man sighed calmly.

"I know David it's just- THEY ARE SO FUCKIN HEAVYYYYY" The man in the glasses groaned again and sat on the ground.
"Can you just pretty please get the rest in for meeee? I'll buy you food or something later how 'bout that?" He chuckled, definitely seeming quite frustrated and exhausted.

My little ghost brain immediately switches back on into social mode after 15 FUCKING YEARS.
I just wanna chat with them; they seem like nice lads, and that David guy sounds pretty chill.
And MAYBEEE just maybe that's other guy is a bit cute.

After a few more hours they get in what I assume to be all the boxes, and as I watched them go in and out of the house, I looked outside.
For the first time in forever I saw outside.
Not through a window, actual air from outside actual grass and sky.
It was strange, the world seemed to be just about the same as I left it. Which is to be expected, but I can't help but yearn to be outside again with the trees and the cars.

But my thoughts were quickly interrupted by David shutting the door and sitting next to the other man, inwhich I was still waiting to find out his name, he is just.. so pretty.

I do feel a slight sense of guilt though.
I mean I never actually broke up with Maizie.
And even though she DID murder me, I don't think she really wanted to. I really do think she was just having a really bad day..

The pretty guy and David were chatting next to me on the sofa for a while, I didn't really pay much attention to what they were saying, but I was more enthralled with the fact I get to see real humans again. It probably sounds weird but after being what felt like a prison for so so long.. it just.. I can't describe it, just pure joy.