𝐈 - 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐄

★ Qwayshawn Cannon

Qwayshawn Cannon

☞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐪𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚. ☜

𝟎𝟖/𝟏𝟐/𝟐𝟐
𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐘.
"𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄, 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐓."

QWAYSHAWN was sitting on the counter. Surrounded by his homeboys passing a blunt back n forth around the 6 of them. Taking a short puff of the blunt, qwayshawn feels a vibrate from his phone.

"Who dat is, b? muddy ass ain it?" Kay questioned with a chuckle following behind, taking the blunt from his patna.

Truth is, kay was right. it was janaysia, a girl they called mud. the same girl qwayshawn had feelings for.

"you know it. askin me ta come over" the man smiled, looking down at his phone. everyone in DOA knew his feelings for the girl. everyone but her. he loved everything about the girl. everything from her bohemian braids to her white polish on her toenails. he loved it all.

after putting the blunt out, they began walking around the house. overly loaded.

"bro this bitch blowing me. ha fuckin' pussy smell like rikers. what the fuck she don't understand?" setty complained. earning laughs from all the dazed men.

"bro na, word 2, lil mama from texas got me sprung. make me wanna fly ha sexy ass out" dougie beamed. he had been talking to the girl for about 5 months and he was in love!

while cblu was going through kays cabinet looking for snacks. munchies kicking his ass.

after getting another text from janaysia, qwayshawn quickly got up and dusted his pants off.

"igh ya', im out." qway says walking to the door. after receiving a "igh ma heart. safety" from everyone he bopped out. getting in his car and driving the 5 minutes to her house.

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐘.
𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄.

janaysia was a quiet girl. didn't say to much unless she was with her people. other than that, she kept to herself. she was a small, petite girl. her 4'11 frame matched somewhat perfectly with her pretty face.

as she was washing dishes, a knock at her door startled her.

"hey pretty girl" qway said, making the smaller girls face light up.

"hi qwayyy" she said dragging the "y" and getting pulled into a hug.

the two sat on the couch. nay picked up her phone, the clock read "9:42" pm. putting her phone back down, and focusing her attention back on the tv, finding a movie to watch.

after 30 minutes, qwayshawn looked down at the girl on her chest. she adored the small girl. enjoying everything about her. he'd been hiding his feelings for 2 years and he couldn't contain himself anymore.

"nay, we gotta talk" qwayshawn said, pausing the movie, as they both sat up.

"okay.. you alright, qway?" the girl confusingly asked.

"i just gotta get this off my chest. nay, i been feeling you for the past couple years. i've been tryna hide the shit but i can't contain myself anymore. im in love with you, nay. i love everything about you, ma. im not forcing you into anything. i just truly wanna let you know how i feel for you. you make me happy, mama. and its fine if you dont feel the same way, we can just continue being good friends.." qway spilled. getting hot after confessing his feelings.

nays body got hot after hearing those words. truth is, she felt the same exact way. shes been having feelings for the boy as well. as it fell quiet in the room, qway began feeling like this wasn't a good idea.

"i-i should g-go. im sorry, just forget i said anything" he stood up, before being pulled back down into a kiss.

as the butterflies filled his stomach, he smiled into the kiss before pulling away.

"qway, i love you a lol too. and i would love to start a relationship with you." she smiled, before being pulled into a hug.

there they were. happy and together. something qway always wanted.

𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.
𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐦 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫.
𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬💕.