shit happens.

We see patrasche running as fast as she can with it's rider being bored but happy at the same time.

Crusch: he's really leaving huh , I wonder what will happen to Emilia's camp?.

Aldebaran: worst case scenario they will die or loose the royal selection.

Otto: how confident are you to speculate the outcome?

Garfield: yeah! Brotto's right your not od.

Emilia: Now!now don't fight , your so mean Al , even Subaru left we might still have a chance to win.

Priscilla/crusch/ felt/ Anastasia: 🤨

Aldebaran: it seems you don't know the truth.

Otto: the truth! What are you talking about? You're creeping me out.

Garfield: should I punch him brotto?

Otto: no!

Wilhelm: don't be childish act like an adult.

Otto/Garfield:...

Priscilla: Enough! Aldebaran just speak you Peasant.

Aldebaran: alright princess , from what I watch on natsuki Subaru's life and his struggles, the reason you guys are alive is because of him. If he didn't show up well you know the rest.

Emilia: just because you saw it that means its the truth.

Aldebaran: I don't need to watch , all I need is hard facts.

Me: okay just watch again....

Subaru: Man I wish there we're something fast like a motorcycle or a train... Didn't mean to offend you patrasche you're still number one for me,But then again a world where there is magic and technology that would be cool and bad at the same time....Wars,Yeah I'll just go to modern technology.

Anastasia: motorcycle? I'm interested in that new word. Julius!

Julius: yes ma'am, my lady Beatrice may this lowly human being begged for your knowledge?

Beatrice: imagine an earth dragon but instead of legs its wheels and fast also has armor.

Anastasia: that is a great way for transporting stuff, I can imagine a business company for that.

Emilia: how come you know it Beatrice?

Beatrice: hmph! Betty's contractor tells me all about his worlds invention.While I'm laying on his lap.

Otto: how come! Subaru didn't tell us?

Beatrice: your small mind couldn't comprehend on my contractors thinking.

Rem: how come you know the details of this "motorcycle"?

Beatrice: lowly oni be grateful that I'm inclined to answer. Betty can feel my contractors feelings and we made a new contract that he can share me on what he imagined.

Ram: as expected of barusu , always a pervert.

Rem: does Subaru imagines about me in weird ways?

Beatrice: ye- huh? Why would I tell you!

Rem: I'll take that as a yes.

Ram: rem... 'curse you barusu but you have my blessings for rem'.

Petra: A-train? Frederica nee-sama.

Frederica: Beatrice sama , may i-

Beatrice: no! I'm tired , asked him.

Aldebaran: *sigh* aight imagine a worm but big and long , instead of flesh it's metal and hollow on the inside , has Wheels and fast , it can carry stuff and humans on their intended destination.