The Crowned Prince

Author- aarushi6
Status- Completed
Chapters- 56
______________________________________________

He was standing in his balcony, feeling the cold night and sipping over his black coffee.

Suddenly, he saw a silhouette in the garden moving near the boundaries. He placed his coffee aside and moved a little forward squinting his eyes to see the person but darkness created by trees at that place was not helping.

He quickly went towards the garden instead of shouting for guards. When he was entering the garden, he saw that it was none other than her.

She was climbing the walls and soon she jumped over the wall. He ran towards his car and ignited the engine. He followed her outside the palace keeping his speed slow.

"Why is she sneaking like a thief?"

"Is she the traitor whom he was searching for days, who was involved in data breeching?"

All these questions flooded his mind seeing her walking speedily while tucking her hands in the side pockets of her hoodie.

He was following her quietly and she was continuously walking on the black asphalt road in the midnight oblivious of his presence.

His heart was beating fast with the anticipation, it was not like he had agreed fully what Rohan had said yesterday but now he was preparing himself to see the worst thing his mind ever could imagine about her.

She was not like that. She can't betray him. But if she is the culprit then he will not hesitate before doing what he usually does to a traitor. She would get the punishment and the punishment is DEATH.

Welcome to the life of ROYALS. Royals whose lifes are unpredictable. Royals who rule on the people.

He says, "Don't you ever dare to hurt me, because if it will be my turn, you will have to google how to stop crying."

She says, "I refused to let it break me, I faced the tragedy, I felt the pain and it only made me stronger"

______________________________________________