CHAPTER 1

I took the razor and started rubbing it against my skin, this was the only way to ease the pain , the blood started dripping on the floor while i kept staring at it watching each droplet dripping on the floor.

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

"PAYNE WHAT ARE YOU DOING IT'S BEEN 2 HOURS OPEN THE DOOR.NOW"

shit. I took my skirt and cleaned the floor and opened the door with my left hand behind my back.

"whats wrong mom cant i take a shower peacefully?" she is really annoying sometimes.

"well what took you so long Missy ? how many times do i have to tell you that you worry me with all this time you take to shower"she glared at me i felt like going to the corner and hide myself from her but I was used to her attitude so she is not scaring me much.

"mom, am fine i just like to relax in the shower" i sighed

"Okay , go get ready we have a special guest today" she squealed happily

"who??"

"He is a guy your age called Mason he's going to live with us for this year"

"oh" she comes and tells me now wow mom wow

"what aren't happy ? he is really cute by the way " she said wiggling her eye brows

" mom am not going to get in any relationship and you know that" i rolled my eyes at her.

"go get dressed and wear a dress "

"why can't I wear some pants am not going to meet the president " i rolled my eyes at her ,again.

"I SAID WEAR A DRESS " she screamed i think i became deaf from her high pitched scream

"okay , now can you go so i can put some clothes on"

""you have 30 min" i sighed and closed the door on her face

i searched inside my closet NOTHING TO WEAR ugh i hate my life after 20 minutes of searching i decided to wear a black dress with a black leather jacket and matched it with a cross necklace and wore a Nike sneakers that i stole from my cousin.

ring

ring

Ugh he arrived , I fixed my make up which only consisted of a lip gloss, mascara, and eyeliner and went down stairs i heard my father greeting Mason.

"Mason this is my daughter Payne. Payne this is Mason" my dad introduced us and believe me my nightmare became true he was the guy that i street raced with and of course i won haha.

"Nice to meet you Payne " he smirked and checked me out IN FRONT OF MY PARENTS.

"Nice to meet you too Mason" I glared daggers at him.

"common kids dinner is going to get cold" mom screamed like always.

"okaay" Mason and I said together

I grabbed Mason by the arm roughly and took him to the side

"If you spelled a word about me racing trust me ill make sure you lose your family jewels do you understand?" i swear this kid is going to be the death of me and soon.

"understood. but under one condition" he smirked. oh god he smile got me weak in the knees and his grey eyes STOP PAYNE YOU JUST MET THE GUY FOR GOD'S SAKE

"which is .." i said impatiently.

"we are going to do a rematch and if i won i get to kiss you and if i lost you get to do whatever you want to do" he kept his famous smirk on his sexy face but this time i smirked because i know that am going to win , again.

"Deal" i pushed him to the side and went t the dinning room while Mason was following me like a lost poppy i saw my mom and dad fixing everything so i went to help them even though there was nothing to help them with. We all took our seats my dad was setting on the presidential seat and mom next to his side and i was setting on his other side while Mason came and sat next to me

"So how is school with you Mason ? have you decided what do you want to study in college?

"well am going to study mechanical engineering and then ill open my own garage " he answered smiling. well i guess he does have a passion with cars am impressed.

"That's great Mason " my mom said while looking at me

"What about you Payne have you decided" Mason asked me , smirking.

"she is going to be a doctor, right Payne ?" my mom answered.I rolled my eyes at her stupid response

*******************************************************************************

hey guys sorry a very short chapter please give the story a chance am in hurry so ill update today at midnight love yall bye