Chapter 2

"NO! I want to be a racer how many times should I say that" I half shouted I felt Mason stiff and my dad was staring at me and my mom staring at me i wanted to hit she was always against me on everything and then she would come and say that its for my best , my best my ass its for her and i know it , its her dream to become a doctor and now she is forcing me to be one even if i am a straight A student that doesn't mean i should be a doctor geez her logic is nowhere find this woman is annoying and i mean every word of it.

if looks can kill....

"and then what ??!you become a drag racer, you win a couple of cups and then settle HA! that's really funny and by the way you are a girl for god's sake stop acting like guys you always ask me if you would ever date and do you want my answer you wont ever date when you are acting like a guy . grow up and try to think and use that stupid brain of yours " my mom sounded like she was spitting venom with every word i never knew why she is always aggravated that i want to be a drag racer it's my future not hers! and to be honest it really hurt me when she talked about the dating thing and she knew it was a soft spot for me.

"mom, its my future not yours and being a doctor is your dream not mine so you do not need to pass this shit to me. am not a kid any more and i know what do i want in life so stop being a barrier that keeps on stopping my way to accomplish my dream" the urge of throwing the bowl in her face was over whelming i didn't know what to do so i did one thing i took my Ford Mustang Shelby 2014 and drove away from that stupid house that is full of idiots.

MASONS POV

When Payne stormed out of the room i didn't know what to do so i excused myself and went to follow her i knew that she went to the race track so i went there i took 10 mins to reach there. When I arrived she was already drifting in the race track she is really talented the way she drives like nothing can stop is indescribable she drives like there is no tomorrow. wow!

when she stopped driving she stepped out of the car her blond hair was tell her waist and her eyes were wide when she saw me but she shrugged and continued walking without even talking to me so I went to her.

"um,oh,hey" I greeted her awkwardly gosh am stupidly stupid.

"If you came her because my mom told you too then shut your talking machine and get the hell away from me " well that was harsh

"I actually came by myself and nobody told me too and by the way you have a bit to finish" I smirked I wanted to kiss her that moment so badly Her lips were red from crying and she has this habit of biting her tongue that gets me crazy her lips par- FOCUS YOU IDIOT

"well lets kick your ass Mason ,again." she smirked and bit her lower lip

"not this time , Hot chick" I smirked at the pet name i just gave her and she shoved my shoulder and went to her car.

"ARE YOU READY TO LOSE HOT CHICK" I said and winked to her she rolled her eyes at me.

"you mean for me to win and you to lose again no prob.!LETSS GO"

"1" i stepped on the pedal "2" she stepped on it this time and smirked

"3"

we both started the race she was ahead of but she doesn't know what i wanted her to do when she drifted to the right side i went on full speed and got ahead of her and i won the race finally.

"THAT WAS CHEATING" she said i swear flames were in her eyes.

"No it isn't hot chick , now get here so i can kiss those lips of yours" I smirked and got closer to her after each word until we became inches far away from each other.

"5 seconds . 5 seconds no more than that" she said with red cheeks.

"nooo 60 seconds only please" i whined i really wanted those lips on mine.

"no way you-" i cut her off by placing my lips on hers. i bit her lower lip and started nibbling it asking for entrance but she denied. i squeezed her ass and when she gasped i started exploring her mouth by my tong and then she pushed me but rested her head on mine we locked eyes and then my eyes drifted to her lips the taste of her wasn't enough for me. I craved her i wanted her , badly.

"Don't do that again" she said and then walked to her car but i caught her touching her lips and smiling.

Paynes POV

HE KISSED ME OMG I JUST KISSED MASON OH MY GOD THIS WAS MY FIRST KISS I JUST GAVE HIM MY FIRST KISS WHAT SHOULD I

i went home and slammed the door behind so my mom will no am home and then i heard the door open again and i think it was Mason.

i walked to my bedroom and threw myself to the bed and sighed Mason wasn't going out of my head i had a crush on him since 3 months when i saw him at DRAG AND BRAG (the place we race in) when i saw him the first time I was caught off guard and after two days i had a race with him and every time

i saw him i kept staring at his sexiness he is a Greek god and that night was the first night i slept with a smiling face.

*******************************************************************************

 HEY EVERYONE CAN YOU PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE AND PLEASE GIVE THE STORY A CHANCE ILL LISTEN TO YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND ALL THANK YOU

- LOVE YOU ALL <3