Thunderstorms and Cuddles

Good morning, Good afternoon, and Good evening to everyone! I'm sorry if I made it female! If you'd like it Non-Binary or male, that's okay!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go Eunhyeok x Fem!Reader Oneshot

Reader POV:

I am currently on my way to Eunhyeok's apartment. While walking I look up to see that the sky is gray meaning there might be rain soon, after walking for like 10 minutes I feel rain drops, so I open my umbrella. I just hope it doesn't get much heavier than that.

I'm almost at Eunhyeok's apartment, so I close my umbrella and take the stairs. I knock at Eunhyeok's door and wait for him to open it. Seconds after, I hear footsteps and the door unlocking. "Hey! Eunhyeok!"

"Oh hey *insert reader*, you're here early."

"Well, I wanted to spend time with you more." I smiled while entering his apartment. "So what are we gonna do? We can't do a picnic since it's raining." I frowned. "It's okay, let's do that some other time, do you wanna watch a movie. You can start finding movies to watch while I microwave some popcorn." He answered.

Eunhyeok's POV:

Currently, I am microwaving popcorn for our movie while my girlfriend is in our bedroom. Suddenly I hear faint footsteps coming towards me.

"*insert reader* why are you here?" I asked while turning around, "Hey, Eunhyeok.. Nothing, it's just. I felt a bit scared alone in our bedroom. Can I stay with you?" She responded. "Of course, you can get a bowl for our popcorn while I get the popcorn out of the microwave." "Okay, I can do that."

Time Skip♡

*insert reader* and I are on my bed cuddling and eating popcorn while watching a movie because a thunderstorm and heavy rain suddenly occurred. It started with light rain until it got heavier, and we couldn't spend the day outside. *reader* was disappointed because we couldn't do our plans for today, so we decided on just watching a movie.

While we were watching. Every time a thunderbolt strikes, she flinches. And I felt *reader* shaking, "My love, are you okay?" I asked. "Mhm, I'm fine." She answered, but the shakiness of her voice and the way her hands were tightening around my waist. Which is making me worry.

"You can tell me what's wrong. I'm here," I reassured her. "It's just I'm afraid of thunderstorms." "Is that so? Is there anything I can do? Anything I can give you to make you feel okay?" I stated while looking at her and rubbing my hands on her back.

 "Can you turn the tv up more so we can hear the thunderstorm less? and maybe move a little closer?" She replied, "Anything for you, my love." Kissing her forehead and turning the tv up.

From time to time, I look at *reader* to see if she's okay and trace shapes on her back to keep her focused and relaxed. All we can hear are the voices from the movie we're watching and the light raindrops outside.

Time Skip♡ (Again T.T)

Halfway through the movie, I hear *reader* yawn "Tired? We can finish this tomorrow if you'd like. It's late at night anyways." I blurted out. "Okay, Please don't leave me.." She mumbles as she buries her head onto my neck. "I won't *reader*. Goodnight, I love you." "Goodnight, Eunhyeok. I love you too."*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLOO! I hope you like itt!! I just realized that this request was from march 1st and I am so so soo sorry for only doing it right now huhu T.T, It's been like 2 months. I can't think of any ideass right now, so keep sending your requests so I can write them!! I love you all♡