Part 2

"ahem !", Carlo cleared his throat and began his grand speech.

He spoke all about how good his company Riaz Corp is and how great it'll be to link the two greatest companies."Imagine the power",he went on and on.

"Want a drink ?",Tony stood to go get drinks right in the middle of his sentence.Carlo paused a while and glared as he went over to our some drinks .

He handed him the drink with a questioning smirk.
Carlo took the drink "thanks"and chuckled while standing up ,seeing how much he looked so uninterested. He walked back and forth across the room sipping on that alcohol.

He smiled "How do I convince you to agree to this deal , Tony".Carlo always loved agood challenge.
Tony laughed a while. 

While approaching him, "let's talk about this some other time,he stood so close to his face as he spoke .He passed him and proceeded to the staircase.

Before he finished up the last three steps he said,"get out of my house Carlo".

Carlo smiled , "tomorrow again!Dinner at mine!",he chuckled leaving his house.

'mother fucker ',he said in his head while chuckling.

"So...How'd it go? ",Kelvin asked and Carlo sighed "That motherfucker can't be cracked ".Kevin groaned in frustration. "he's coming over here tomorrow, for dinner",he continued going straight to the kitchen to get some water.

Kelvin was Carlo's brother . They'd lived together for a long while after their parents got killed.They built their company from the dust.. and blood and fraud ,oh well . They made it to the top .So they could get power and kill the Diaz .

The Diaz were the ones who killed his family,long time ago
but that's only one side of the story.

"Come in !",Carlo yelled jogging down the stairs."You're late Tony ",Carlo said.

"My bad ",Tony smiled . "Looking good ,you ready ?",he continued.

"Yep ,where really are we going?",Carlo asked .

Tony laughed,"I didn't say ?",he chuckled "then why didn't you ask?".

"You don't like questions", he responded.

They got in the car and headed out to the town's biggest park. There'd been a fundraising committee. All the important people went there . It brought good to their image . Fundraising for the orphanage homes ,feeding the hungry and all.

"wow ,UHM , I didn't know you participated in these kind of things, clearing your image and shit", Carlo said .
"What do you see ,..when you look into my eyes Carlo?",he stared deep into his eyes .
Carlo smiled warmly and whispered" love , ..care , mercy ,I see it all in you even pain ".

Tony chuckled facing down "I think your version of me expired long back",he said,"that loving Tony died when my father died ",he continued.

"Well I think he's still in there ,or am I deceived ?", He said his eyes going deeper into his
Tony looked away"I don't participate in these things and we're not here for that". They had been parked in the near the entrance  .

'then what are we here for?, Carlo thought

"I'm meeting up with someone, thought I should bring you along ,we are allies right ?",Tony said in a calm tone while pulling a gun out his dashboard.

'motherfucker'

Carlo also pulled out his own . Tony glared at him, "why'd you bring a gun ".

"Same reason you did, for defense, who are you meeting?",he responded.

"WE  are meeting Roberto Marquina ,I'm pretty sure you know him , he's an old friend innit?", Tony said ,opening the door to exit.Tony didn't seem afraid or even worried .

The man appeared with two other guys walking beside him .

"Mr Diaz in flesh !",he said cheerfully trying to hide his fear .
"I'm not here to discuss the deal  , did you kill Jeniffer Stevens? ".

Carlo stepped out of the car to stand beside Tony.

"You brought him along?" , Roberto said as he laughed .
Roberto knew about Carlo's plan .He was once involved but chose to back out . He knew not to mess with the wrong people.

"Hey I don't have all day !", Tony yelled ,he didn't like to be around dangerous people,he knew he'd end up in a shoot out and end up killing someone. His badge allowed him but his heart didn't.

"Fucking answer you prick !",Carlo said  ,pointing a gun at Roberto ,ready to shoot ,in case he says something that will get him killed and besides, he didn't wanna loose Tony .

Although it was a cover , his friendship with Tony felt genuine.

Roberto grinned evilly"watch your back man",while looking at Tony then Carlo,"and I didn't kill nobody...well at least not a Jennifer ",while turning away.

"what a waste of time", he mumbled under his breath.

They went back into the car silently.
"Fuck !",Tony hit the staring wheel . "If not him then who!, Who the fuck killed her !?",he snapped.

Carlo just glared at him.

As they drove away, Tony received an emergency phone call from his Head Quarters .
"Get here immediately!", the voice of Bradley yelled in urgency.

'Fuck , What is it now ?