𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 1: 🌴𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮🌴

"I am ABSOLUTELY NOT coming back here, or at least I hope so. It's really not my choice" You say as you wonder through the dirt covered tiles of Level 58.
(also known as"Mud Slide", Level 58 is an abandoned indoor water park with tropical trees sprouting from various windows of the park.)

You'd picked up an axe from the ground earlier, and you use it to cut through the branches blocking your way

You'd picked up an axe from the ground earlier, and you use it to cut through the branches blocking your way. "Ill go up to the top of that waterslide platform to see if they're any fruit I can crack open"
(On Level 58 there is a waterslide that is different form the others, the difference is this waterslide WORKS, when reaching the end of this waterslide you will be sent to Level 58.1, it is not recommend to go down this slide)
While walking up the stairs to the top, you think about where your next destination will be
(Will I go back to Level 0?)

(Will I be sent back to Earth?)
These questions roll around in your head as you finally approachthe top, it felt like an eternity. You look at the platform, and to your disappointment, there's nothing but dirt, dust, and despair. You look to your left and see a slide (a tube slide).

Just like the hundreds (not really hundreds) of other slides

Just like the hundreds (not really hundreds) of other slides. But this slide, this slide felt different. Not physically but mentally. It felt like it was pulling you towards it. The urge to go down was unbearable. You had to, or you would be stuck with this feeling of regret. You make your way towards the slide, with a bad feeling in your stomach. You don't wanna go in but you also wanna go in. It's the weirdest feeling you've ever felt. Now with your feet in the slide and your hands on the rail, you push yourself into the tube...
(🕑time passes🥱)
and you make it to the end of the slide. But instead of reaching the bottom of a dark, empty, and dirty water filled pool. It's a-
"a pool with CLEAN water!?"