Chapter 4

Holding on for dear life, I clutched Nick's shoulders as he shuddered, filling my last condom with his cum.

Breathless, he rested his forehead against the supple cushion of my tits, wet from the shower's warm spray.

"Nick..." I sighed, squeezing his hips between my thighs.

"Hmm?" His voice was a purr vibrating through his chest as he kneaded the curves of my ass.

"If we don't get dressed, like, now, we're going to be late for check-out."

"Okay, but-" he spoke into my breasts.

"Nick, I've got a very long, heated conversation with Human Resources ahead of me, and I'd prefer to get that over with today."

"Alright," he sighed, raising his head to kiss me, parting my lips with a practiced ease.

Surrendering, I let him consume me, savoring the exquisite mastery of his tongue.

Slowly, he lowered me, holding on until my feet were steady on the floor.

"Shit," Nick muttered, "I guess we missed breakfast."

Rising on my tiptoes, I pressed my lips against his cheek, "Tell you what; I'm pretty sure we passed a McDonald's on our way in – breakfast is on me."

His eyes glittered with amusement, "You're on."

Dressing and packing in a flurry, we made it downstairs with minutes to spare.

Waiting at the counter, I glanced over as Nick scrawled his signature on the bill.

"Nicholas Wright?" The name printed at the top caught my eye and lingered on my tongue.

"Yes?" Nick asked.

"Why is that familiar?" I murmured.

"Hmm?"

Turning, I examined his face, looking for answers, "Do we know each other?"

"After last night?" He teased, "I should hope so."

Blushing, I shook my head, "No, before that - have we met before this?"

"No." His eyes met mine, striking me with his sincerity. Sliding the bill across the counter, he turned, heading toward the door.

As we stepped out into the bright, midday sun my mind wouldn't let go of his name, something telling me that I had heard it before, and I should remember it.

Not knowing where I was headed, I followed Nick as he led the way across the parking lot-

-to a sleek, silver, BMW coupe.

Oh.

I stopped in my tracks, admiring the metallic beauty before me.

"Leah?"

Shaking my head, I met him at the trunk, "Sorry - nice car."

Nick quirked an eyebrow, "You're into cars?"

"I have an... admiration."

He popped the trunk, setting his luggage inside, "Admiration?"

I shrugged, "Dad used to take me to car shows. I swore that I'd invest in a nice one as soon as my degree started paying off."

"Which one were you thinking?"

Setting my duffel next to his, I stepped back, letting him shut it with a solid push. "Well, I was thinking a Mercedes-" glancing aside, I added, "-no offense."